Chocolate Chip Cookies Stuffed with Nutella
I am so in love with these Stuffed Nutella Cookies! We’ve taken our best chocolate chip cookie recipe and stuffed it with Nutella! We also make them in a muffin tin so they’re easier to stuff with Nutella. These cookie cups are the perfect impressive dessert to share with company!
Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
I am using our favorite homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe, but you could also use store-bought cookie dough.
Cookie Dough Recipe Ingredients
Here’s what you’ll need for this cookie dough recipe: flour, sugar, brown sugar, butter, baking soda, one egg, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips. You’ll also need Nutella of course!
How To Make The Best Cookies
Now let’s make these Nutella Cookies! Prepare the cookie dough according to the chocolate chip cookie recipe below. Place a scoop of cookie dough (I used a medium cookie scoop for this) in the bottom of a well-greased standard sized muffin tin and flatten it out a bit. Repeat until you use half the cookie dough.
Top cookie dough with a scoop of Nutella.
Then take a scoop from the remaining dough, flatten it a bit, and place on top of the Nutella cookies.
Repeat until you run out of cookie dough.
Bake these Nutella Cookies in a 350 degree F oven for 15-20 minutes, just until the edges are slightly browned. Do no overbake!
As soon as they come out of the oven, you may want to run a knife around the edges to make for easy removing later. Cool completely before removing from the tin, running a knife around the edge to help loosen.
I hope you love these Stuffed Nutella Cookies as much as we do! They’re definitely a fun twist on our favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. We love these homemade chocolate chip cookies!Print
If you love Nutella, you will love these Stuffed Nutella Cookies! We’ve taken our best chocolate chip cookie recipe and stuffed it with Nutella! These cookies are crazy good!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (210 grams) all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a standard size muffin tin with cooking spray.
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes. Add egg and vanilla and beat until well combined. Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Add to the wet ingredients and mix on low speed until just combined. Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Place a scoop (about 1.5 tablespoons) of cookie dough in the muffin tin and flatten it. Repeat until you have used half the cookie dough. Top with a scoop (about 2 teaspoons) of Nutella. Scoop and flatten the remaining dough and place on top of the Nutella layer.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, until the edges are just browned. Do not over bake. As soon as they come out of the oven, run a knife around the edges to make for easy removing later. Cool completely before removing from the muffin tin, running a knife around the edge to help loosen.
Keywords: nutella cookies, nutella cookies recipe, best chocolate chip cookies, best chocolate chip cookie recipe, best chocolate chip cookies ever, easy chocolate chip cookies, easy chocolate chip cookies recipe, hazelnut cookies, chocolate cookies recipe