If you love Nutella, you will love these Stuffed Nutella Cookies! We’ve taken our best chocolate chip cookie recipe and stuffed it with Nutella! These cookies are crazy good!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (210 grams) all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a standard size muffin tin with cooking spray.
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes. Add egg and vanilla and beat until well combined. Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Add to the wet ingredients and mix on low speed until just combined. Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Place a scoop (about 1.5 tablespoons) of cookie dough in the muffin tin and flatten it. Repeat until you have used half the cookie dough. Top with a scoop (about 2 teaspoons) of Nutella. Scoop and flatten the remaining dough and place on top of the Nutella layer.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, until the edges are just browned. Do not over bake. As soon as they come out of the oven, run a knife around the edges to make for easy removing later. Cool completely before removing from the muffin tin, running a knife around the edge to help loosen.
Keywords: nutella cookies, nutella cookies recipe, best chocolate chip cookies, best chocolate chip cookie recipe, best chocolate chip cookies ever, easy chocolate chip cookies, easy chocolate chip cookies recipe, hazelnut cookies, chocolate cookies recipe