These s’mores cookies are everything you love about smores… in a cookie! Marshmallows and chocolate are added to a graham cracker cookie dough for a soft, chewy cookie.
Need I say more?
S’mores Cookies Ingredients
Let’s make these sinful s’mores cookies! Here’s what you’ll need. I definitely prefer the extra sweetness of cinnamon graham crackers in these cookies!
How To Make Smores Cookies
Start by beating one stick of softened butter with 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup brown sugar until light and fluffy, about three minutes. Next you’ll add one egg and a teaspoon of vanilla and beat for an additional two minutes.
Meanwhile, combine 1 1/3 cups flour, one teaspoon of baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Now for the graham crackers! Crush graham crackers into fine crumbs in a food processor or in a ziploc bag with a rolling pin.
You’ll need about 7 full graham cracker sheets to get 3/4 cup crumbs.
Add the graham cracker crumbs to the flour mixture and whisk to combine.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and gently mix until the cookie dough is just combined.
Oh my gosh, this cookie dough is amazing!
Hershey Kiss Cookies!
Have you seen these mini Hershey Kisses? I found them in the baking aisle, along with the rest of the chocolate chips. They’re much bigger than regular chocolate chips!! They are perfect for these S’mores cookies! If you can’t find the mini Hershey Kisses, you can definitely use regular chocolate chips, chocolate chunks, or a chopped Hershey bar.
Finally, add one cup of Kraft Jet Puffed Mallow Bits!! I’ve had the best luck finding them at Target in the baking aisle with all the other marshmallow products. If you can’t find them you can definitely use regular mini marshmallows. Stir the dough gently to incorporate the marshmallows and chocolate.
Scoop the dough onto a baking sheet and bake these s’mores cookies at 350 for 10 minutes. Do not overbake!
Oh my gosh. Toasty marshmallows in a cookie!
I seriously love these puffy, chewy smores cookies. This is not your ordinary chocolate chip cookie.
You’ve got to try these sweet Smores cookies!
Hope you love these S’mores Cookies as much as we do!!Print
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (7 full graham cracker sheets)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Mini Hershey’s Kisses (or chocolate chips/chunks)
- 1 cup Jet Puffed Mallow Bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Using a mixer, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and beat for an additional 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, use a food processor or blender to crush 7 graham cracker sheets into 3/4 cup fine crumbs. In a separate bowl, whisk together the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix on low speed until the dough just comes together. Add the chocolate and marshmallows and stir to combine.
- Place 1.5 tablespoon sized scoops of dough onto the prepared cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
Keywords: s'mores cookies, smores cookies, graham cracker cookies