May 27, 2011

Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-12

Pin It

On Wednesday, I wondered what would happen if you combined Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies with Oreo Stuffed Brownies.

On Thursday I found out.

And on Friday…

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-09

I had this.

This beautiful, ridiculous, indulgent, outrageous, illegal in 48 states, totally wonderful ultimate layered cookie and brownie treat.

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-10

It is without a doubt, completely and utterly insane.

But I mean that in a good way. Of course.

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-11

These dangerously decadent chocolate chip cookie ‘n brownie bars combine the best of a gooey chocolate chip cookie, warm fudgy brownie, and an extra sweet double stuffed Oreo.

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-01

All you need is a basic chocolate chip cookie recipe (using a little less flour than you normally would), some double stuffed Oreos, a family-sized brownie mix for a 9×13 pan, and some hot fudge chocolate topping for good measure. I like to add a little of this to a store-bought brownie mix for extra fudgy brownies. I’m all about the extras, baby.

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-02

Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil or parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. You don’t have to line it, but it sure makes it easier to get them out!

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-03

Whip up your cookie dough and spread it in the bottom of the pan.

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-04

Cover with Oreos…

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-05

And pour on plenty of fudgy brownie batter.

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-06

Pop this into a 350 degree oven for 45-55 minutes. Just look at those beautiful cookie and brownie layers already showing through.

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-07

Oh, baby. Come to mama.

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-08

Who wants cookies? Who wants Oreos? Who wants brownies??

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-13

I cut the rest into mini bite-sized squares and packed them up for Kevin to take to work, gotta get these outta my house!

Hope you enjoy this Friday treat, have a fabulous weekend!

Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo

1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips

Oreo
1 pkg Double Stuffed Oreos

Brownie
1 Family Size (9×13) Brownie mix + eggs and oil as called for on the back of the box
1/4 cup hot fudge topping

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil or parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray.

2. For the Cookie Dough: Cream the butter and both sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3-5 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well to thoroughly combine. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt, then slowly incorporate into the mixer until the flour is just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.

3. Spread the cookie dough in the bottom of prepared pan. Top with a layer of Oreos. Mix together brownie mix according to directions, adding an optional 1/4 cup of hot fudge topping to the mix. Pour the brownie batter over the cookie dough and Oreos. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-55 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting. Brownies may still be gooey in the middle when still warm, but will set up perfectly once cooled. Enjoy!!

*Place the pan in the fridge to speed up the cooling process, but plan on at least 2 hours for brownies to cool / set up completely.

*Feel free to use store-bought cookie dough to make this even easier!

Tags: ,

Amanda January 22, 2012 at 6:12 pm

I am making this right now, following directions and the brownie mix will not cook. I’ve had it in the oven for almost an hour and the toothpick still comes out gooey.

Beckie January 22, 2012 at 8:08 pm

If there ever was such a thing as death by chocolate….this would have to be a great example of it….I’d be willing to risk it for sure….will have to try out soon!!!!!

srich January 23, 2012 at 10:51 am

I can’t wait to make these for my family tonight:)

Cara January 24, 2012 at 7:10 pm

Amanda do you have to make ur own cookie dough batter or can I buy
A store bought one an spread it out

Amanda K January 24, 2012 at 7:32 pm

I found your post on pinterest (I love that site) and made this tonight for dessert!! OMG! I am posting it on my blog tomorrow, and I came up with a new name (the name you have is a little long). I’m calling it A Diabetic’s Nightmare… thank you sooooo much for this!!!!

Jenny January 25, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Hi. You think I could use already made cookie dough? Thanks for the recipe, can’t wait to make this!

Ellen January 25, 2012 at 7:44 pm

I am in the process of baking these right now! the only thing about them is that they take forever to make! I mean with baking the cookies and the brownie mixture and they take almost an hour to cook and with clean up! Holy cow! But hopefully they will be well worth the wait!! :)

Jennifer January 26, 2012 at 11:09 am

Okay you are a genius.. I just started a recipe blog and hope I can do as well as you are. Check mine out if you get time!

francerants January 26, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Holy Moly! As soon as I go off my diet (to erase my Christmas overeating) I’m making these!

Deb Toms January 26, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Yum! I think I could convert this to gluten & dairy free.

Paula Sullivan January 27, 2012 at 11:58 am

Delicious. The outside bars were crispy and the inside gooey. So those that dare to eat got to choose which type they prefer. I used triple stuff Oreo’s and you get an additional layer of chocolate.

They are being tested at my husbands office today. Next time I think I will drizzle them with white chocolate. A chocolate lovers dream.

Rachel Sanchez January 27, 2012 at 1:45 pm

My husband was just asking me if I could make something like this and I told him I thought it was impossible. Now I have to try it!

Joanna January 27, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Soooo making this for MOPS ‘n DOPs tonight! HA!!!! Now I have them! lol See if I win the dessert contest with this baby! ha ha!

Tune January 28, 2012 at 5:15 pm

Are the oreos suppose to rise to the top when baking because mine did? I hope that doesn’t ruin the whole thing! I made it in an 8×8 pan.

Carla January 31, 2012 at 1:12 pm

cant i just use store bought mixes? Much cheaper!

Shadeeka Mendez January 31, 2012 at 1:40 pm

O MY WORD!!

Aubrie January 31, 2012 at 10:35 pm

Yum! These were seriously delicious–especially those extra chewy middle pieces. I delivered them to several friends and family members and they were a hit with everyone! Thanks for the recipe!

Stephanie February 3, 2012 at 1:55 am

So I decided to make these for my aunt’s birthday instead of the typical cake since we have had so many birthdays in the past few weeks. The question is why did my oreos float to the top of the brownie batter while it was baking? What did I do wrong?

Rrk February 3, 2012 at 3:32 pm

Wow! If you’re an Ooey gooey chocolate lover, this is your recipe. Made them and had family test them out before I plan to serve them at superbowl. So good. So very very good. I put a note not to eat the rest and I was the first to sneak two.

Julie February 3, 2012 at 9:30 pm

this is a level of chocotastic insanity I can’t even begin to comprehend……..absolutely HAVE to make these for my bday next week!!!!!! A 3-panner for sure; one pan for karate class, one for my gal pals and of course my own secret stash :D *faint*

Lori February 3, 2012 at 11:11 pm

I’m baking this as we speak I hope it taste as good as it looks tbc. Lol

Danielle February 4, 2012 at 5:08 pm

This recipe has been sitting on one of my pinning boards for awhile now. Since the super bowl is tomorrow I decided it was time! Unfortunately, mine didn’t turn out perfect:( I had to cook them over an hour to get them even slightly set in the middle. There were still raw parts in the brownie batter and the outsides where hard. The parts we did eat are good. I have never had a recipe not turn out! If I try these again, I would definitely use a 11×13 to cut out the density of there brownies.

Lindsay February 4, 2012 at 8:19 pm

oh good Lord. I made these for my family just now…. so freaking good. Just maybe have to serve it with a side of tylenol to offset the headache ;) thank you so much for the recipe!!

Susan February 5, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Just wondering….I have this in the oven now…is it suppose to be a little bit undone?? I don’t want to over cook it and then it be very hard…..

Leanne February 5, 2012 at 1:27 pm

mmmhmmmm! They are as good as they look, I just made them for our Superbowl party!!! :)

Ashley February 6, 2012 at 5:31 pm

I made these for the Super Bowl, they were delicious! This will become a party staple now!

Alycia February 7, 2012 at 8:12 pm

HOLY CRAP! I would seriously jump off a third story building to get to this at the bottom.

Janean February 7, 2012 at 11:37 pm

made em’ and reposted slash featured it on my blog! you genius, you.. xoxo janean
@howikeepsane.blogspot.com

diane February 7, 2012 at 11:54 pm

I had the same problem…mine did not turn out as tall as what these pictures show. Did they put a few on top of each other? Everyone thought they were good…but they tasted like brownies…couldn’t taste the cookie dough.

My bottom turned out like yours….I was a bit disappointed…wonder what happened?

Donna February 8, 2012 at 9:00 pm

Made them tonight, they turned out just like the picture and are super addicting!

Kathy February 9, 2012 at 4:45 am

So bringing this to a baby shower.. What more can a girl want!

Ashley Logeman February 9, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Thank you for sharing the recipe!!! I bought all of the ingredients and they are all sugar-free (a LITTLE better for me…). It baked the same and tastes wonderful with ice cream and hot fudge:)

Wendy February 9, 2012 at 5:54 pm

These look like they will be so worth the calories! Can’t wait to make them with my daughter for some mother/daughter time. Thanks for sharing such a fun recipe!

Wendy February 9, 2012 at 5:55 pm

Oh, and for me, I think I’ll try them topped with the ice cream and some home made caramel sauce. YUMMY!

Julie February 10, 2012 at 1:23 pm

I have these in the oven now–I used the boxed brownie mix and packaged cookie dough, and it took two boxes of the batter to cover all the cookies evenly. Oh well–can’t wait to see how they turn out!!!!!!!

Brandi February 12, 2012 at 9:20 pm

I made this, I’m ashamed to admit. My punishment, aside from my heart racing for the past hour, was owning up to what I ate. So I did the math. I estimate a slice of this (1 of 24 pieces) has: 479 Calories 16g fat 35g sugar

Santa’s Suicide fo sho.

And it was divine!

Wendy February 13, 2012 at 10:34 am

Found this recipe on Pinterest and we made these last night. Used Pillsbury cookie dough instead of my own, took 2 tubes. Everything else was exactly the same as your recipe. These are WONDERFUL. Hubby loved them, kids loved them, huge hit. VERY sweet, but soooo good.

Used a 9×13 pan and everything fit wonderfully. To the ones that say yours wasn’t as thick as the picture, I’m THINKING that is 2 squares on top of each other. That is how I cut mine and put it on the plate and it looked EXACTLY like hers did. Mine was also gooey when I took them out, but set fine once it was cooled. Cooked it for the initial 30 minutes covered, then cooked for 20 minutes uncovered. PERFECTION, we will be making these again for ourselves and for dinners/parties. Thanks!

jena February 13, 2012 at 4:37 pm

What if i’m really lazy and want to use store bough cookie dough? Will it still come out ok?
Jena

Christine February 15, 2012 at 12:50 pm

WOW!!! Made this for the office yesterday as a little Valentines Day treat and people went crazy!! Im still getting emails today about this snack!! What a crazy yummy recipe….. Thanks!!! :)

Allison February 17, 2012 at 7:28 am

This looks amazing! Can you use pre made Chocolate chip cookie dough?

Stephanie February 17, 2012 at 4:28 pm

HELP!! I just made 2 of these and one came out gooey (not done) and one was burnt!!!! I followed the directions exactly!!!

Athena February 17, 2012 at 6:03 pm

you are my new god. HAIL!
my boyfriend found this and is now begging me to make them. Cannot wait! :D <3

Jason Manley February 17, 2012 at 8:58 pm

Holy on a stick that’s orgasmically awesome.

Nyssa Cox February 20, 2012 at 6:49 pm

I made these tonight! I did everything the same except I did not use a family size brownie mix. I baked them for 30 minutes covered, and 25 uncovered. I let them cool and when I went to cut them the cookie batter was still partly raw. I am not sure what I did wrong, I had to piece them back together in the pan and cook them for about 15-20 minutes and the very centers still look a little under cooked but much better then before. They taste amazing! They sadly don’t look as pretty as yours but man are they a chocolate lovers heaven! I am definitely going to try them again, any tips would be appreciated!

Shana February 21, 2012 at 8:15 pm

So… I was super excited about this recipe and couldn’t wait to try it. Unfortunately it was a complete and utter disaster :( I’m wondering if I did something wrong. They were still un-done in the middle. Even after 55 minutes at 350. Very undone. Any suggestions? I really want to give these another try!

jennifer allen February 23, 2012 at 12:38 am

is it ok to used pre made cookie dough?

Jan3dream February 23, 2012 at 9:01 pm

I loved this one. No need for ice cream. Just slice and eat hot out of the oven.

phil February 24, 2012 at 1:51 am

J’adore ta recette, cela a l’air vraiment très bon !

Heather February 24, 2012 at 7:38 pm

I just made these… They are soooo good! I recommend though, if you use a premade cookie mix to add a little water and make the the butter is softened. Also, taping the wax paper to the pan makes spreading the cookie dough easier, because the wax paper doesn’t move around as much.

Bridgette February 28, 2012 at 1:19 am

Oh dear sweet baby Jesus! I got the wifeee award of the month tonight for that dessert . It was yammers and be prepared “Got Milk.” Thank you and can’t wait to see more of your recipes! Im going to snuggle with the honey now ;)

Asmita February 28, 2012 at 9:57 pm

This is crazy good. Looks heavenly!!!

Susieqtpies February 29, 2012 at 9:14 am

LOVE these! Stop in and link them up in my Happy 100th Birthday Party for Oreo! I’d be honored to have your recipe attend the party! http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/2012/02/happy-100-birthday-oreo-cake-blog-link.html

If you have anything else Oreo, feel free to link up! I”m promoting the party like crazy :)

Susie

Emily March 3, 2012 at 8:34 pm

Holy cow, that’s crazy!

Janna March 3, 2012 at 10:37 pm

Hi!
I tried to recreate these after seeing them on pinterest and following the link here. I’m usually really good at baking, and I followed all the directions. But something went wrong.

Horribly wrong.

I now have a big pile of bars with par-cooked brownie tops and burned coookie bottoms.

HELP!

Rebeca Arrigall-Watkins March 4, 2012 at 8:03 am

I love it!!!!

Lynde F March 6, 2012 at 1:27 pm

O my goodgod!! I need to pick up 3 things at the store & I will have all the ingredients to make this should-be-illegal yumminess. I am going to try to resist;)

Villy @ For the love of Feeding March 6, 2012 at 1:52 pm

I have tried this recipe and it is insane!! Thank YOU!

Stephani Sawyer March 6, 2012 at 4:03 pm

I am making these tonight with the Birthday Cake Oreos to take to a birthday party!

Amy March 7, 2012 at 2:18 pm

This looks amazing and can’t wait to try it. Could u make it with the already made cookie dough?

Christina March 8, 2012 at 4:05 am

Oh. My. Goodness! I showed the pictures to my husband, and he said the only thing that could make this recipe better is a layer of peanut butter. This looks absolutely fantastic!

Joy March 8, 2012 at 4:15 pm

This was a hit with my family!!! My husband said “give it a 5-star!” That means he reeeaaalllly likes it!!!

Melissa March 12, 2012 at 4:09 pm

I’m making this for my husbands birthday because he’s not a cake fan. I may have to do double workouts for a week after I eat this! LOL!

RMW March 13, 2012 at 9:57 pm

Just found your website… am almost 5 months pregnant and needless to say, this recipe just gave me a MAJOR CRAVING. I MUST HAVE THESE NOW!!! :-)

Anon March 15, 2012 at 8:00 am

Did you know that there is an English blogger trying to claim that she created this recipe? She’s renamed them ‘slutty brownies’. But her recipe post went up a month after yours.

Jessica Simpson was talking about them on Jay Leno the other day.

sana March 15, 2012 at 4:06 pm

okay so no idea where i could have gone wrong, except for substituting baking soda for baking powder (a website said i can substitute it and just use twice the ingredient amount), but my “cookie” part was extremely cakey! :( it was nothing like a cookie, so much so that i refrained from saying its a cookie-oreo-brownie bar and just started calling it a yellow cake-oreo-brownie bar. any suggestions??
also in this part of the world, we dont get double stuffed oreos so had to make do with regular ones

Isachi March 15, 2012 at 8:54 pm

Thanks for the recipe, looks soooooooooooooo YUMMY!

Amanda March 15, 2012 at 10:39 pm

I had been eyeing this for quite some time and finally made it tonight. I am not sure what I did wrong but my cookie part baked much faster then my brownie portion. My cookie portion was crunchy and hard and my brownie portion was perfect. Also the cookie part kind of came through the oreos and up over the brownie part in some areas. It kind of looked like a mess. It tastes good besides the crunchy cookie part. Help. What did I do wrong??? I followed the recipe to a T. =/ PS i love all your other recipes. :)

Sharon March 17, 2012 at 4:07 am

Are you serious??? This is insane and I cant wait to bake! :-S

Mary March 17, 2012 at 11:54 am

I made these last nite, really yummy but did not like the wax paper thing bc made them too hard to get out of pan.. they are hard enough to cut as is bc so goey.. also the middle section did not cook really( brownie mix) is this normal? I cooked them as long as you said to..thanks though will I am sure be a hit tonite at our bbq

Liz May 10, 2012 at 3:59 pm

I had this problem too. They were still yummy and I ate them anyway, but the brownie part didn’t cook all the way through even after an extra 10 min in the oven.

Darcie (My Modern Country) March 19, 2012 at 11:49 am

WOW! This is gonna score me some serious “brownie” points with my husband!

RMW March 19, 2012 at 9:24 pm

Made these yesterday with my 3-year old… not only are they to die for, but they are a great dessert to make with your kids. In any event — they were a HIT!! Amazing! Thank you!

Carlo/Carlo At Your Service Productions March 19, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Oh now, see… you’re killing me. But, I love it.

This is too sinful to be one dessert! This is my first time stopping by your blog. And I can tell you right now, it won’t be my last (time). But, hanging out with you could prove to be dangerous! How your “dessert-mind” works is insane. I would’ve never thought to combine (and layer!) these particular ingredients, like you did. You’re a bad influence.

I mean that in a good way!

Christina March 23, 2012 at 6:38 pm

I’m making two 8×8 pans of this now… One for home and one for the girls at work tomorrow… I hope I don’t over bake it! :/ I sooooo want this to turn out in all it’s delicious-ness!!

Becky Holloman March 24, 2012 at 6:42 pm

Tried these and they are amazing!!!!

Susie Hamlin March 25, 2012 at 8:41 am

Made the last night! You would think, as a FACS teacher, I would read the entire recipe before making them…forgot the first 30 minutes covered with foil and they turned out awesome anyway. Thanks for the inspiration and fun blog.

Susie Hamlin March 25, 2012 at 8:42 am

OH – and the gravatar thing worked! Double thanks!!! I’m not a cloud any longer!

Sarah March 25, 2012 at 1:51 pm

I attempted this… Did no turn out the same way your pics look! The cookie rose too much and sunk all my oreos. I’m sure it’ll still taste delish though :)

Betty March 29, 2012 at 2:41 pm

I have diabetes and I think I went into a coma just looking at the pictures. ;)

Nesbi Maret H April 3, 2012 at 10:09 pm

Just made them
They are marvelous!!!!

Eesti poiss April 4, 2012 at 4:18 pm

My friend made it for his birthday.
Amazing, there are no other cake that could even barely touch the level of this one.
Thanks. I’m doing it myself for my girlfriend:)

Meegan April 4, 2012 at 7:57 pm

I made these today, but was surprised when it took much longer than the 30 minutes to bake them. It actually took closer to an hour. I used a 9×13 pan. They look great, and I’m getting ready to cut them and plate them for my small group meeting. Thanks for such a great and easy recipe!

Anya April 7, 2012 at 11:21 am

Looks absolutely delicious! Can’t believe I didn’t think of this myself… :)

Amanda April 9, 2012 at 12:50 pm

I stumbled upon this recipe and decided that it was the best idea ever. I made it yesterday using my own brownie and cookie recipes. My boyfriend loved it! Figured he would because, coincidentally, my name is Amanda and his name is Kevin.

Jennifer April 10, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Hi Kevin and Amanda,

I love your blog! The photography, the recipes- everything <3
Have you seen thelondoner.me? Rosie the author claims to have created these slutty brownies but it seems like she took them off your blog and renamed them. You should really do something about it if its true. Keep up the great work and dont let her take credit for your hard work.xx

nanou April 14, 2012 at 12:41 pm

This recipe is making me droolllll! I can’t wait to try it.
I’ve been trying to “Pin it” but it’s not working :(
Hope that gets fixed soon

Katie @ Creature of Habit April 16, 2012 at 9:14 pm

This is pretty much my definition of food porn.

Leigh K April 29, 2012 at 2:18 pm

I Just wanted to say thanks for all the great recipes!!! Ive made this one a few times and it is always a huuuuuuge hit!

Abra May 7, 2012 at 4:46 pm

only evil, horrible people would put this picture up where i could find it. Shame on you! :)

jessi May 8, 2012 at 6:00 pm

i’m pretty sure this is what heaven looks…i mean tastes like!

francine May 9, 2012 at 2:28 pm

yes. this is it. the most indulgent dessert i’ve seen this year! OMG brownies, yay!!

Ana_ILTdP May 10, 2012 at 8:59 am

I so love it!!!!! I feel I gain a pound for every picture of these I look at ;)
But I really love it :D

Liz May 10, 2012 at 3:57 pm

Did anyone else have a problem with the brownies not baking in the middle? I baked an extra 10 minutes and even after cooling they still were wet and gooey. Didn’t mind it and still ate them, but was just curious. I’ve had this problem with layered brownies before and don’t know how to fix it. =/

Sheena May 15, 2012 at 9:57 am

I had the exact same problem. :( Unfortunately cooking it for even longer did nothing at all.

Naseer May 14, 2012 at 12:50 pm

I’ve never baked before, and I was able to buy the ingredients AND make this while my wife was out for 4 hours. It was a perfect Mother’s Day present.
As you did, we ate a bit and I took the rest to work, where the response was tremendous. Thank you! Fantastic idea and documentation!

Sheena May 15, 2012 at 9:55 am

I’m a year late at seeing this but I found it on another blog and I fell in love the second I saw it. Unfortunately, I tried it last night and my brownie was so undercooked that I called it a loss. I tried keeping it in the oven a little longer to see if that would help, but it didn’t. Any clue what I could be doing wrong? I followed your recipe to a T. Maybe it’s my oven?

Dana DeCapite May 15, 2012 at 11:02 am

These look to. die. for. I’m almost afraid to make them–I can haver just have one of ANYTHING!

Wendy May 17, 2012 at 12:20 pm

I’m sceered! Don’t even want to know the “nutrient” facts on these bites. But, I’m making them; sharing them; and enjoying them! Thanks for a fun and very cool recipe!

Whitney May 25, 2012 at 11:04 pm

So I have it all ready to go into the oven but the aluminum foil. Got the foil out and there isn’t enough left to cover it and I have no way to get more tonight. I don’t know what to do????!!!!!

Devonte June 2, 2012 at 4:58 am

When I tried the cookie didn’t cook all the way through. Should I cook longer next time or will that ruin the whole thing ?

Gabby June 3, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Can I use ready to bake cookie dough instead?

Rebecca Hand June 3, 2012 at 7:47 pm

These look great! Could you use refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough? I am all about the EASY!
Thanks