The original Slutty Brownies recipe — An indulgent, three layer brownie with cookie dough and Oreos.
Homemade Cookie Dough Recipe
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) chocolate chips
- 1 package Double Stuffed Oreos
- 1 Family Size (9×13) Brownie mix
- 1/4 cup hot fudge topping
FOR THE HOMEMADE COOKIE DOUGH
- Beat the butter and both sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3-5 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well to thoroughly combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add the dry ingredients into the mixer and beat on low speed until the flour is just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
TO MAKE THE SLUTTY BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil and coat generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- Flatten the cookie dough in the bottom of the prepared dish. Top with a layer of Oreos.
- Mix together brownie mix, adding an optional 1/4 cup of hot fudge topping to the mix. Pour the brownie batter over the cookie dough and Oreos.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 15-25 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting — brownies will still look gooey in the middle when warm, but will set up perfectly once cooled.
If you don’t want to make your own cookie dough, you can definitely use store-bought refrigerated cookie dough!
Keywords: slutty brownies, oreo brownies, slutty brownie recipe, chocolate chip cookie brownies, oreo cookie brownies, how to make slutty brownies, slutty brownies easy