Super Fudgy Oreo Brownies
If you’re looking for the best fudge brownie recipe, this is one of our favorite ways to turn a regular brownie mix into SUPER fudgy brownies! I also added a layer of Oreos to make these Super Fudgy Oreo Brownies! This is the easiest way to hack a brownie mix and get super chocolaty, fudgy brownies. Keep reading for our secret fudge brownie recipe!
Brownie Mix + Hot Fudge
The secret to this fudge brownie recipe is hot fudge! Just add 1/4 cup of hot fudge to any brownie mix for super fudgy brownies. You can find hot fudge at the grocery store with all the other ice cream toppings. Usually it’s near the ice cream aisle!
The Best Fudge Brownie Recipe for Layering
If you want take your super fudgy brownies to the next level, add a layer of Oreos! The hot fudge makes the batter thick, so the Oreos won’t sink to the bottom.
If you want to mix things up, you could also layer in a different candy or cookie to these brownies. Here are a few ideas:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- York Peppermint Patties
What else would you add to these brownies? I would love to try something with caramel!
See how the Oreos are perfectly in the middle? The Oreo center stays soft and fudgy even after the brownies have cooled.
Super Fudgy Oreo Brownies!
I am so obsessed with these Super Fudgy Oreo Brownies. This easy fudge brownie recipe seriously makes the most chewy, fudgy brownies ever!! If you love fudgy brownies you have to try this trick ASAP! Let me know how it turns out!!
Cookies 'N Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies
- 1 box Brownie Mix
- eggs & oil (as called for by the brownie mix)
- 1/4 Cup hot fudge topping (chilled or room temp)
- 16 Oreos
- Preheat oven according to the directions on the back of the box. Spray an 8×8 baking dish generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the directions on the back of the box. Add 1/4 cup hot fudge to the brownie batter and stir to combine.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into the baking dish, add a layer of Oreos, then top with remaining batter.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or as directed on the back of the box.
More Chocolate Dessert Recipes
If you love these Oreo Brownies, here are a few more of our favorite decadent dessert recipes!