This post is in partnership with French’s Sweet Yellow Mustard and Spicy Yellow Mustard. I received compensation to write this post through the Sweet and Spicy Influencer Program. All content, photos, and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting sponsors that allow me to create new content for Kevin & Amanda!
Today I’m partnering with French’s Mustard to bring you this fabulous Honey Garlic Shrimp. This quick and easy dinner is SO fresh and light for summer! Sautéed shrimp and red bell peppers are poured over a bed of spiralized zucchini and yellow squash. So delicious and flavorful!
How fabulous do these veggie noodles look??
Here’s all you need: Shrimp, garlic, honey, red bell pepper, zucchini, squash, parsley, red pepper flakes, chicken broth, and French’s Sweet or Spicy Yellow Mustard.
You can use either one of these new mustard flavors from French’s today! If you’d like a little sweet and spicy, you can use French’s Spicy Yellow Mustard with Cayenne Pepper. Or if you’d like to keep it sweet, use French’s Sweet Yellow Mustard with a touch of Brown Sugar. Or mix them together for a little of both! These two new mustards are great for bringing amazing flavor to everyday cooking. French’s is crafted with only simple, quality ingredients, including stone-ground mustard seed, and has been America’s best-loved mustard for more than 100 years.
How to Make The Best Shrimp Dinner
First we’ll make a decadent sauce for this Honey Garlic Shrimp. Mix together a little honey, French’s Sweet or Spicy Yellow Mustard, lemon juice, and chicken broth and set aside.
Delicious yellow squash noodles!
Next, dice up a couple red bell peppers and saute over medium high heat.
Until slightly blackened.
Add a few cloves minced garlic and a pinch of red pepper flakes for flavor.
Add the shrimp, season with salt and pepper, and cook for one minute.
Then add the honey mustard sauce and veggies to the pan.
Cook for 2-3 minutes until the veggies have cooked down.
Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
Serve and enjoy! These shrimp and noodles have such a fabulously fresh flavor!! You’ve got to try this meal for summer! :) Hope you enjoy!! :)
This Honey Garlic Shrimp Dinner Recipe is made with zucchini noodles, red bell peppers, squash and plenty of other delicious ingredients! You’ll love this healthy dinner idea.
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons French’s Sweet or Spicy Yellow Mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 zucchini
- 2 yellow squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 red bell pepper, diced
- 3–4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Combine broth, honey, French’s Sweet or Spicy Yellow Mustard, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Cut zucchini and squash into thin strips using a mandolin or spiralizer.
- Diced red bell pepper.
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add red bell pepper and cook until edges are slightly blackened. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and stir until fragrant and combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add honey mustard mixture, zucchini, and squash. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until veggies have cooked down and shrimp is opaque. Top with parsley and serve.
Keywords: shrimp dinner recipe, best shrimp dinner recipe, shrimp dinner, zucchini noodles recipe, zucchini noodles shrimp, honey garlic shrimp, garlic shrimp recipe