This Honey Garlic Shrimp Dinner Recipe is made with zucchini noodles, red bell peppers, squash and plenty of other delicious ingredients! You’ll love this healthy dinner idea.
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons French’s Sweet or Spicy Yellow Mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 zucchini
- 2 yellow squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 red bell pepper, diced
- 3–4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Combine broth, honey, French’s Sweet or Spicy Yellow Mustard, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Cut zucchini and squash into thin strips using a mandolin or spiralizer.
- Diced red bell pepper.
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add red bell pepper and cook until edges are slightly blackened. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and stir until fragrant and combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add honey mustard mixture, zucchini, and squash. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until veggies have cooked down and shrimp is opaque. Top with parsley and serve.
Keywords: shrimp dinner recipe, best shrimp dinner recipe, shrimp dinner, zucchini noodles recipe, zucchini noodles shrimp, honey garlic shrimp, garlic shrimp recipe