We love this recipe as a meal, but it was originally supposed to be an appetizer… hence the name antipasto squares! They’re unbelieveably delicious when they’re hot, bubbly and fresh from the oven.
This easy dish is made with refrigerated crescent roll dough, and it’s so easy to make with a few other simple ingredients. Food will be on the table in less than an hour!Print
These Antipasto Squares are packed with three kinds of meats and cheeses. They make such a good appetizer or even dinner recipe that’s simple, quick and delicious!
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 lb sliced ham
- 1/3 lb sliced provolone cheese
- 1/3 lb sliced Swiss cheese
- 1/3 lb sliced salami
- 1/3 lb pepperonis
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9×13 baking dish with Pam.
- Unroll one package of crescent rolls and spread in bottom of dish. Layer salami, provolone cheese, ham, Swiss cheese, and pepperoni on top of the dough.
- In a measuring cup (or bowl), beat the eggs lightly, then stir in the parmesan cheese and black pepper. Pour 3/4 of this mixture evenly in dish. You should have a little less than 1/4 cup left.
- Unroll the second package of dough, and place on top of the meat and cheese. Brush with the remaining egg mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove foil, and bake another 15 minutes, or until dough is fluffy and golden brown. Cut into squares and serve warm.
Keywords: antipasto recipe, antipasto squares, italian appetizer, italian appetizer recipes, italian appetizer easy, italian dinner recipe, italian dish, crescent roll recipe, crescent roll recipe breakfast
This recipe definitely deserves a page in the Recipe Scrapbook.