September 13, 2010

Cookies ‘N Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies

Cookies and Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies Recipe

Hellooooo, good lookin’! What a way to start the week! :) Last weekend as we were exploring Blue Ridge, GA, we stopped by this charming little bakery. They had all kinds of delicious looking homemade brownies. Oreo brownies, peanut butter brownies, raspberry cream cheese brownies… *groans* Kevin totally had his eye on the Oreo brownies. We didn’t get any there (we were too busy sampling the fried Oreos) so I promised to make them as soon as we got home.

Cookies and Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies Recipe

I used this recipe from Picky Palate for Ice Cream Sundae Brownies. I knew I had some Cookies and Cream ice cream and totally had to use it in these brownies!! :)

Cookies and Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies Recipe

Cookies and cream ice cream, chocolate chips, and hot fudge… It all gets added to the brownie mix! Does it get any better than this?? :)

Cookies and Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies Recipe

This thick batter is perfect for layering.. nothing is going to sink to the bottom here!

Cookies and Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies Recipe

Oh, baby.

Come to mama.

Cookies and Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies Recipe

Layering the Oreos whole is totally the way to go! The Oreo center stays soft and fudgy even after the brownies have cooled.

All these babies need is a big, huge scoop of vanilla ice cream.

I think I’ll get on that. ;)

______________________________

Cookies ‘N Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies

1 box Brownie Mix
eggs & oil (as called for by the brownie mix)
1 heaping half cup (6 oz) Cookies & Cream ice cream
1/4 Cup hot fudge topping (chilled or room temp)

Preheat oven & spray an 8×8 baking dish generously with cooking spray. Combine brownie mix, eggs, and oil as directed on the back of the box, but do not add the water. Add ice cream and hot fudge to the brownie batter and stir to combine. Pour half of the brownie batter into the baking dish, layer with Oreos, then top with remaining batter. Bake for 40-50 minutes or as directed on the back of the box.

See More Posts About: Recipes

Lana @ Never Enough Thyme October 11, 2010 at 8:35 am

OMGoodness! I have never seen such a decadent brownie recipe and I’ve seen some decadent brownies in my time. All I can say is…YUM!!!

giozi October 13, 2010 at 4:43 am

This looks so delicious
My chubby’s birthdays is soon :)

But I have two left hands to everything si feel so frustrated about desserts :(

Meredith October 22, 2010 at 1:39 pm

Loved this recipe! Tried it the minute I saw it…thanks for sharing!! Brownies came out absolutely delicious!

Kim October 27, 2010 at 2:28 pm

I just made these with mint chocolate chip ice cream, and cool mint oreos.. Simply Heavenly..

Natasha December 2, 2010 at 2:08 pm

My brownie loving friend is in for a MAJOR treat tonight!

Sam January 20, 2011 at 9:27 pm

I got chills looking at them. They look soooo good. I’m going to the grocery market right now!

Kelly January 21, 2011 at 12:55 am

Oh man. I think that sound I just hear was my arteries hardening. What a treat! Brownies are quite a weakness ; )

Pang January 21, 2011 at 3:00 pm

i tried your recipe last night and the outcome was amazing! the richest & most fudgy brownies i’ve ever had. thank you! and by the way, your Bostons are adorable!

Sasha B. February 1, 2011 at 11:13 pm

Waaaaah! These look so heavenly.. And you had fried oreos, too? Lucky.

Melanie February 5, 2011 at 6:13 am

Made these today, went down really well! Very rich and filling. Must remember when you make these to eat them in moderation, as they are very morish!

Brittany February 5, 2011 at 2:31 pm

OMG my mouth is watering just reading the title. Must try ASAP!

Euniece February 6, 2011 at 12:20 pm

wow! my mouth is watering! i may have just gained ten pounds from looking at the pictures!! ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! can’t wait to try out the recipe

aspiring kennedy February 7, 2011 at 2:33 pm

holy freakamole. i’m not sure if we have c&c ice cream or hot fudge in england… but dang it, i’ll make my own to get my hands on these bad boys. yum!!

*found this through pinterest. so glad!

Wenderly February 7, 2011 at 9:34 pm

Oh be still my heart! Those are the most decadent looking brownies that I’ve seen in a loooong time!

Michelle McGuckin February 27, 2011 at 4:33 pm

Holy mackerel, those look divine. I’m fatter for just looking at that picture.

Kaylen March 2, 2011 at 7:33 pm

Oh my goodness these look soooo scrumptious! Thanks for the recipe!

Lindsey March 7, 2011 at 3:41 pm

I just made these, but used mint oreos and mint chocolate chip ice cream. They were amazing! Thanks for the recipe.

I am going to try peanut butter ones next!

Megan March 15, 2011 at 11:00 pm

These are so yummy. i just made them and they are just amazing!5 stars! great recipe!

Leah March 16, 2011 at 2:18 pm

I love that you used Weight Watchers ice cream in this. Looks so good!

katie rand March 16, 2011 at 9:16 pm

these look really yummy! keep up the good (and yummy!) work.
:) Katie

cheryl March 22, 2011 at 10:52 am

My daughter made these and they were SO GOOD! Thanks!

Cookin' Cowgirl March 25, 2011 at 10:47 am
L March 26, 2011 at 4:48 am

Hi this recipe looks amaaaazing and I plan to make these soon but I can’t actually get hot fudge topping in my town! Is there any way I could use fudge frosting as a substitute or would it be better to leave it out altogether? Thanks!

Amanda March 27, 2011 at 9:23 pm

Good NIGHT! They look simply decadent!

Susan March 30, 2011 at 6:14 pm

How weird… I stumbled upon this and thought “why does my niece and her fiance have this website?” Of course, it was not them, but still pretty fun to see a site called kevinandamanda.com. I can’t look at these goodies! Keep them away! I’m on Weight Watchers.

Kaitlyn April 4, 2011 at 10:27 pm

Tried them and they were delicious!! Thanks for the recipe! :)

Peggy April 8, 2011 at 7:58 pm

That looks so good, but I would probably O.D. on all that sugar!!

Kayli April 11, 2011 at 3:49 pm

I’ll be making this epic brownie explosion – but will be making the brownies from scratch, as I’ve got this killer Hershey’s recipe that’s become a house favorite. Can’t wait!

Wes April 16, 2011 at 3:37 pm

My girlfriend found this recipe last night and has a batch baking up in the oven for a pot luck we’re attending tonight. This outta be good!

Kara April 18, 2011 at 6:56 pm

LOVE brownies of any kind. We just made them, and can’t wait to try it!

Corinne April 21, 2011 at 8:15 pm

ok. sub cookies and creme for mint chocolate chip icecream and sub normal oreos for mint oreos

ITS AMAZING

Sarah @ Handbags*N*Pigtails April 28, 2011 at 9:02 am

I am in awe. Seriously these look so good I may have to make a run to the store. Who cares if its only 10 am?! These are a must have! I did an entire blog post on these babies and linked my followers here for the recipe and pics. Thanks so much for sharing!
Sarah

Felicia May 15, 2011 at 5:56 pm

Made these last night, must say, they are decadent and delicious! Used Double Stuf, and then topped them with a homemade cookies and cream frosting. We will be making these again, most likely with the mint additions :)

Dawn McLean June 15, 2011 at 6:50 pm

Thats huge!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Sara June 21, 2011 at 4:16 pm

Tried them! They turned into more of an oreo-brownie pudding, but they were really delicious. Great with some of the ice cream that I used too. :)

nicki July 9, 2011 at 10:56 am

Can you gain weight from READING a recipe? ;) Can’t wait to try this one.

Dona August 2, 2011 at 4:12 pm

I. just. died. I’m making this as soon as I get home from work.

Mellisa @ Fun Saving Money August 9, 2011 at 7:45 am

These look so good!

Amber August 9, 2011 at 8:48 pm

These are fantastorgasmic! I made these for my friends for our monthly dinner – warm out of the oven with vanilla bean ice cream – perfect! One piece is all you need because they are that rich. Creamy chocolate with the crunch of Oreo. Best. Brownies. Ever.

Rachel August 9, 2011 at 10:13 pm

So you kinda just ruined what was supposed to be a month of not making anything utterly unhealthy! I can’t not make these!!! they just look way too good!!

Brandon Breitling August 11, 2011 at 10:14 pm

When I see a dessert like this, I hate being paleo;(

Cheryle August 17, 2011 at 12:31 pm

Hi Amanda! I tried these the other night, and they came out so-so. Looking at your picture, I know I did something wrong! Not sure if I overcooked them… or mixed the hot fudge too much into the mixture – I had no “hot fudge fudge-i-ness” separate from the brownie, as in your pic. :) Maybe I just used the wrong kind of brownie mix… I don’t know. But certainly going to keep trying! Any brownie is still a good brownie. lol

Monica August 20, 2011 at 9:41 am

Oh~My~Goodness!!! I’m sitting here reading this blog, salivating over the pictures…and can LITTERALLY smell the oreo cookies from the computer screen. Is this natural?? NATURALLY GOOD!!

Katie August 20, 2011 at 7:38 pm

I just tried these and used double stuff oreos and instead of cookies and cream ice cream which I didnt have I used moose tracks. :)

They were delish!! :)

Josh August 26, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Awesome recipe!! I’m trying it with mint Oreos tonight.

Anita September 11, 2011 at 6:00 pm

Do these have to be refrigerated soon after because of the ice cream?

Yoyomax12 September 20, 2011 at 11:16 am

Will be doing a video reviewing these! These look absolutely amazing.
I will be linking back to you page so people can find the recipe.
-Tammy

Naomi B. October 17, 2011 at 12:22 pm

I absolutely hate my friend who sent me the link for this blog!! I made the PB/Oreo IC Pie for my hubby’s b-day. I just made these for a meeting. These are SO GOOD. Moist and choclatey and the oreo flavoring stands out!!

Naomi B. October 17, 2011 at 12:22 pm

I absolutely hate my friend who sent me the link for this blog!! I made the PB/Oreo IC Pie for my hubby’s b-day. I just made these for a meeting. These are SO GOOD. Moist and chocolatey and the oreo flavoring stands out!! Yummers!!

Erika November 7, 2011 at 10:44 pm

This look amazing, and I plan to make them for the holidays, but with all of the wonderfully fattening ingredients you have pictured, I have to say Weight Watchers Ice Cream? Really? :-)

AU_GRAD2002 November 14, 2011 at 5:41 pm

THANK YOU for posting this recipe! I can’t wait to make this for my family’s Thanksgiving dinner! I’m the little sister in the family, so obviously the siblings have low expectations out of me. I can’t wait to blow them away with this recipe!!!

Jo November 15, 2011 at 11:25 am

I am going to HAVE to try these. Yum!

robyn November 15, 2011 at 12:41 pm

they look amazing-so going to bookmark these!

Melissa November 15, 2011 at 1:42 pm

This looks sooooooooo good. How genius to combine cookies n’ cream ice cream and oreos.

Sara T November 15, 2011 at 5:09 pm

This recipe looks scrumptious! Question? You add so many yummy ingredients…why add the ice cream? Can you make it without?

Penelope November 15, 2011 at 5:22 pm

Hi! This looks amazing and I’d love to make it for my friend who’s a cookie and creams fiend. Only she doesn’t eat eggs; do you know if it’s possible to recreate this recipe without eggs (or gelatin)? Dairy is fine. :] Thanks for sharing this.

Camila November 20, 2011 at 9:21 pm

OMG, this looks delish, easy and very creative! I will make it for sure! Tks for the amazing recipe, tips and ideas!

Esther December 10, 2011 at 2:36 pm

Shut the front door, these look insane. And so I must make them. And so holiday weight begins.

Vegan Version December 17, 2011 at 11:05 am

I just put a vegan version of this into the oven. I am so excited to try them. Who knew Ghiradelli brownie mix out of the box was vegan! Thanks for the inspiration recipe!

April December 17, 2011 at 5:13 pm

I’m vegetarian and know that marshmallows (unfortunately) aren’t part of a vegetarian diet. How did you modify the recipe for vegans/vegetarians?

April December 17, 2011 at 5:12 pm

Just made these today for a Christmas party and OH MY GOD they are sooooo good! Thanks for this great recipe – they will be made again (I even passed it on a couple friends).

DavetteB December 18, 2011 at 5:45 am

gonna have to try these with the Mint Double Stuff cookies; no good cookies ‘n’ cream ice cream here – can it be done without it?

Sydney December 20, 2011 at 9:25 pm

I made these for my boyfriend but I put even more crushed up oreos into the mix with chocolate chips and I used double stuff oreos. They were absolutely to die for when I served them hot out of the oven with a scoop of ice cream. Thank you so much for the recipe!

D December 24, 2011 at 11:50 am

These looked so good, I had to try them today. We will eat these tonight by the fireplace. I didn’t read the instructions and added water I hope the turn out ok. :-(

Olive December 30, 2011 at 11:43 pm

WOW!! I am drooling..that is really yummy! Hope I could try this one day.. Thanks for sharing!

Ashley January 8, 2012 at 8:35 pm

Made these tonight for a church event and they were a HUGE hit. . . SUCCESS!!! Would need to double the recipe next time. They were gone in seconds.

Melissa January 15, 2012 at 4:21 pm

These look wonderfulll!!! I’m making them for my boyfriend’s birthday tomorrow!!! =) Yummm

Ri Coelho January 24, 2012 at 7:41 pm

Loved the recipe!
Unfortunately I live in Portugal so we don’t have those brownies mix available. Could you share any easy brownie recipe so I could make this one?

Thanks :)

Christina January 26, 2012 at 1:38 pm

I plan to make these this weekend and am making up a grocery list!! You say above “Cookies and cream ice cream, chocolate chips and hot fudge…It all gets added to the brownie mix!” But you don’t have the chocolate chips on your list of ingredients afterwards. Do those chocolate chips come from the brownie mix? I’ve never really made brownies so I’m VERY new to this. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! Very excited to make these for a church group!

Alisha January 29, 2012 at 6:33 pm

What a great idea!! Now what happens if you leave the water in when you prepare the brownie mix?

Ashley February 1, 2012 at 10:14 pm

OMG! I made these brownies last month and they are soooo delicious. They are really rich, so I can only eat one per sitting, but my boyfriend at two with the leftover ice cream and his roommate ate two or three, the night I made them. I’m so glad you posted this recipe!

Marcy February 3, 2012 at 5:04 pm

I want to make these for the Superbowl.

Julie February 3, 2012 at 9:14 pm

Oh. My. God. That is the most insanely ridiculously delicious looking thing I have ever seen in my entire life. My birthday is next week and I’m thinking I’m going to have to make 3 pans–one for karate class, one for my gal pals, and of course a whole pan for myself :) *faint*

BrownieBaker February 4, 2012 at 12:36 pm

I love these awesome brownies. But note**do not used Doubled Stuffed Oreos. They are too thick, and there is not enough brownie batter to cover them completely!

Brandi February 5, 2012 at 2:52 pm

I made these last night and they were great! Even better today.

Brandi February 5, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Oh, and to add to BrownieBaker’s comment…. I disagree. I used double stuffed oreos and it turned out fine. The top layer of batter did barely cover the oreos, but once it baked you couldn’t tell.

SAMANTHA RIOJAS February 22, 2012 at 10:22 am

these look very very good i think i might makes some.

Leticia March 11, 2012 at 11:56 am

cookies

Janet April 28, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Making them now…will let you know if there are any left!