This easy Oreo Fudge Brownies recipe seriously makes the most chewy, fudgy brownies ever! If you love gooey and fudgy brownies, you have to try this trick ASAP.
- 1 box Brownie Mix
- eggs & oil (as called for by the brownie mix)
- 1/4 Cup hot fudge topping (chilled or room temp)
- 16 Oreos
- Preheat oven according to the directions on the back of the box. Spray an 8×8 baking dish generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the directions on the back of the box. Add 1/4 cup hot fudge to the brownie batter and stir to combine.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into the baking dish, add a layer of Oreos, then top with remaining batter.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or as directed on the back of the box.
Keywords: fudgy brownies recipe, fudgy brownies, fudge brownies recipe, fudge brownies, oreo cookie brownies, gooey brownies, best brownies recipe, best brownies, easy brownies