These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Pancakes are incredible. They make the perfect breakfast for a sweet tooth and a great dessert for those who prefer light breakfasts. Either way, you have to try these glorious peanut butter pancakes!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- melted chocolate
- peanut butter
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- whipped cream
- maple syrup
- Heat an electric griddle or non-skillet over medium to medium-high heat (300 degrees if using an electric griddle). Coat generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, and melted butter. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Ladle 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle. When bubbles begin to break on the surface of the pancake and the bottom is golden and set, gently flip the pancakes. Continue to cook 2-3 minutes until golden and the pancake is set.
- Drizzle or spread each layer with melted chocolate and peanut butter. Sprinkle on a few crushed Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Add whipped cream and a few more Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups to the top layer.
- Drizzle with maple syrup if desired.
Serving size = 3 pancakes
Keywords: chocolate pancakes, chocolate pancakes recipe, peanut butter pancakes, best pancakes recipe, pancakes recipe from scratch, pancakes from scratch, buttermilk pancakes from scratch, buttermilk pancakes recipe, homemade pancakes recipe