Hot Ham & Cheese Party Rolls
These Hot Ham & Cheese Party Rolls are so good! Honey Maple Glazed Ham and melty Swiss cheese are rolled up (cinnamon bun style!) in soft, fluffy pizza dough. Then they’re drizzled with a brown sugar poppy seed glaze and baked until golden, gooey, and crispy.
They are seriously so good!! I could eat them every single night. They’re perfect for sharing too — like taking to friends, family, parties, or new moms — because you can assemble everything the night before (even with the glaze!) and bake them the next day.
They’re so simple to make, too. Here’s all you need — Ham, swiss cheese, pizza dough, butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, and poppy seeds.
Unroll the pizza dough onto a cutting board and press into approximately a 13×18-inch rectangle.
Top with thinly sliced ham from the deli…
And swiss cheese.
Then tightly roll up the dough like a cinnamon bun!
Cut roll into 12 slices, approximately 1-inch wide.
Arrange the slices in a 9×13″ baking dish coated with baking spray.
Next melt the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and poppy seeds in a sauce pan over medium heat.
Whisk til the glaze is smooth and combined.
Pour the glaze evenly over the rolls. At this point you could cover and refrigerate to bake later or take to a friend’s house (this is a great meal to share with a new mom!).
OR go ahead and bake now (uncovered) at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes until golden and browned.
The inside is soft, gooey, and cheesy. The outside is browned and crispy. Every bite is out of this world!! You have to make these fabulous ham & cheese rolls. They will be the hit of the party!!
Hope you enjoy!! :)
Watch the video to see how easy it is to make Hot Ham & Cheese Rolls!
Hot Ham & Cheese Party Rolls
Yield: 12 rolls.
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Classic Pizza Crust
- 3/4 lb deli ham (thinly sliced, but not shaved)
- 12 slices Swiss cheese (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Unroll the pizza dough onto a cutting board and press into approximately a 13×18-inch rectangle. Top with ham and cheese slices. Starting on the longer side of the rectangle, roll up the edge tightly. When you reach the end, pinch the seam together and flip the roll so that the seam is face down. Cut into 12 slices, approximately 1-inch wide. Arrange in prepared baking dish.
- Next combine the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and poppy seeds in a sauce pan over medium heat. Whisk until the butter is melted and the glaze is smooth and combined. Pour evenly over the rolls.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours or bake, uncovered for 25 minutes until golden and browned. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information is per roll.