I ate way too many of these darn cookies this weekend. It’s everything you love about S’mores… in cookie! :) If you love that perfect combination of sweet graham crackers with warm, melted chocolate and gooey, toasted marshmallows, then I have the perfect recipe for you. This chewy cinnamon graham cracker cookie is stuffed with mini marshmallow bits that get all perfectly toasted on the outside and impossibly gooey on the inside. They’re also stuffed with mini Hershey’s kisses to complete the S’mores trifecta. Groan. They’re so good.
Need I say more?
Let’s make these sinful sweeties! Here’s what you’ll need. Act like I didn’t leave the baking powder out of the picture, okay? I used cinnamon graham crackers because that’s what I had on hand, and I was fully prepared to tell you to feel free to use regular graham crackers. But after tasting them with the fabulous cinnamon version, I’m going to retract that statement. Definitely try these cookies with the cinnamon grahams! It adds the perfect, tiniest hint of cinnamon to these cookies that just sends them over the top.
Start by creaming one stick of softened butter with 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup brown sugar until light and fluffy, about three minutes. Next you’ll add one egg and a teaspoon of vanilla and beat for an additional two minutes.
Meanwhile, combine 1 1/3 cups flour, one teaspoon of baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Oh baby, now for the graham crackers! You can certainly used store-bought graham cracker crumbs here, but I absolutely LOVE the addition of cinnamon in these cookies!!
Pulverize 7 full graham cracker sheets to get 3/4 cup crumbs.
Add them to the flour mixture and whisk to combine.
Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until the cookie dough is just combined.
Oh my gosh, this cookie dough is amazing.
Have you seen these Hershey’s Mini Kisses? I found them in the baking aisle, along with the rest of the chocolate chips. They’re massive!! Check out how giant they are compared to a regular chocolate chip. I knew they’d be perfect for these S’mores cookies! Add one cup of these to your dough.
Finally, add one cup of my new favorite thing, Kraft Jet Puffed Mallow Bits!! I know I’ve spoken my love for these a few times before. :) I’ve had the best luck finding them at Target in the baking aisle with all the other marshmallow products. Stir the dough to incorporate the marshies and chocolate.
Scoop the dough onto a baking sheet and bake these at 350 for 10 minutes.
Oh my gosh. Toasty marshmallow cookies.
I seriously love the puffy, chewy graham cracker cookie here. This is not your ordinary chocolate chip cookie.
You’ve got to try ‘em.
Swoon. Enjoy these guys!!
**Have you entered to win the Canon T3i plus TWO lenses we are giving away? **
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⅓ cups flour
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs (7 full graham cracker sheets)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Mini Hershey's Kisses (or chocolate chips/chunks)
- 1 cup Jet Puffed Mallow Bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Using a mixer, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and beat for an additional 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, use a food processor or blender to crush 7 graham cracker sheets into ¾ cup fine crumbs. In a separate bowl, whisk together the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix on low speed until the dough just comes together. Add the chocolate and marshmallows and stir to combine.
- Place 1.5 tablespoon sized scoops of dough onto the prepared cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.