July 21, 2010

Kitchen Cabinet Organization

Kitchen Cabinet Organization

Awhile back, I had to do something with our pots & pans storage situation. It was getting to be a nightmare. An avalanche of cookware overflowing from the cabinets whenever I needed to retrieve a single baking dish. I was taking everything out of the cabinets every time I needed something. Then trying to shove everything back in again. And get the cabinet door to shut. It was time to take action.

41VNziTnU9L

I picked up a few of these kitchen cabinet organizers from Walmart, and what a difference they’ve made! Two of these racks are holding all my glass baking dishes in the picture above.

Kitchen Cabinet Organization

And another one here has made storing and accessing pans & skillets a breeze. The racks on the top shelf holding the muffin pans are just slightly different- they are “vertical slotted organizer racks“.

Kitchen Cabinet Organization

Here they are again storing my cutting boards, serving trays, and cooling racks. And a mini muffin pan! See that notebook up there? That’s my recipe binder. It holds all the recipes I print off the internet.

Kitchen Cabinet Organization

I bought it because I liked the stripes and it had a little BT head on the side. See that little guy up there? :)

And now you will forever know what the inside of my kitchen cabinets look like! I probably should’ve dusted first.

And I really hope you can’t see me in any of the reflective surfaces.

See More Posts About: House & Home

Aggie_07 February 19, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Quick question – how did you mount them inside the cabinet? It doesn’t look like they come with hardware.

Jennifer February 24, 2012 at 3:24 am

I know my store won’t carry them. I never had any luck finding stuff there. Is there a link to the one that stores the pyrex dishes? I saw the baking ones on Amazon. Thanks!

Vickie March 6, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Loved your ideas will be putting some of them to good use. I ABSOLUTELY adore your BT. I have one also – Bailey 2.5 years old and she is a little love bug.

Rebekah R. Alberstadt March 31, 2012 at 1:21 am

Thanks for the inspiration. I was checking through Pinterest and saw your racks organizing your kitchen. Well, I’m a Pampered Chef consultant with a LOT of STONES to organize. I’m actually in the middle of a kitchen reorganization (Thanks Amanda from Style networks Clutter Prescription App!). Anyway, you reminded me that I had bought something kind of like these a couple of weeks ago at Walmart. Only difference were mine we’re all the same heights. We had come to a dead stop today at one point trying to figure which cabinet to use and how! Thanks!! Now my stoneware is in a higher cabinet all standing up and EASY to use!!! I no longer have to move them all to get the one piece I need for a meal for my family or a Pampered Chef show!! THANKS Kevin and Amanda

Miss Mommy April 15, 2012 at 7:29 pm

I love this idea and cannot wait to try it. In fact, I just put it in my blog and gave you a shout out to boot. Thanks for the great inspiration!

tf April 24, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Is there any way to ask you some things with out them being posted to your blog??

Stephanie Clark May 17, 2012 at 3:46 pm

What a fantastic idea and very inexpensive! I can’t wait to try it in our new rental. There is very limited storage. Thanks!!

Callie June 10, 2012 at 2:21 pm

Thanks for the great idea! I did it and love it sooo much!

Eileen nerf June 18, 2012 at 10:12 pm

WalMart here I come. My son took over the cooking while I was recovering from back surgery, and he kept complaining about my pots and lids. I’m finally back in the kitchen and cleaning out my cabinets will be my first big job. Your blog is at the perfect time. Thank you. Eileen

jessica August 12, 2012 at 8:00 pm

omg i LOVE this!! my pans are scattered all over the place and i always get mad when i can’t find something i’m looking for

Jennifer August 13, 2012 at 9:02 pm

this is great! Got any ideas for tupperwear type storage? I am about to go all straight jacket candidate if I don’t find a better solution for the bottoms and lids! Tonight I shoved them in the cabinet in frustration and closed the door for the next poor unsuspecting soul to open and have them fall all over the floor (who will most likely be me, by the way.)

Cynthia October 6, 2012 at 10:39 pm

Just ordered these! Great idea!

Nancy October 12, 2012 at 2:46 pm

I use the same little rack for my skillets, but instead of standing it up, it lays on its side & the skillets slide right in, their handles resting on the floor of the cabinet. It looks like you have a cabinet like mine with the stupid half shelf in the back. My skillets stand on their sides right under that shelf. :)

Rosetta December 31, 2012 at 12:07 pm

Headed to Walmart after work today!

Blog Casa e Fogão April 11, 2013 at 5:02 pm

Adorei as ideias.
Ficou tudo muito organizado!

Abs

Silmara Freitas

lani hall June 10, 2014 at 2:15 am

Where can i get this staff in south africa

Diane Bender August 12, 2014 at 8:39 pm

I can’t find these on the walmart website. Can someone please give me more information as to what they are called? Thanks.