October 3, 2009

The Fall Collection Kit- A Digital Scrapbooking Freebie!

I had an intense need for digital scrapbooking supplies that matched my new fall scarf, so….

I made some! :D

digital scrapbooking freebie bookplates ricrac bulldog clips

{ Download Now }

This kit includes:
6 bookplates
5 bows
10 buttons
4 clips
5 ric racs
20 papers

…in these fabulous fall colors!

digital scrapbooking freebie kit buttons bulldog clips bookplates ricrac damask papers

If you like it, leave me a comment and let me know! :) If you do anything with this little ‘ol kit, I would *love* to see it- leave me a link! :) I’d love to check it out and leave a comment for ya! :)

Thanks so much for looking! Hope you like the kit! :D

See More Posts About: Freebies & PrintablesScrapbooking

genevieve October 18, 2009 at 7:35 pm

thanks for your awesome blog!! it’s helped so much- i love love love your fonts and i just changed our fonts on our home blog. love the new kit too!

Juli October 18, 2009 at 11:50 pm

I love this! thanks so much!!

Gwen October 19, 2009 at 5:21 pm

Is your gorgeous kit S4H friendly?

Amy October 19, 2009 at 7:06 pm

Hi there!

I love what you created for the fall! I create baby announcements, holiday cards, birthday invitations, etc. If I download this stuff, is it ok to use it for commerical use?

Thanks so much!
Amy

Lee Ann October 19, 2009 at 7:09 pm

I just lovvvveeee this site and all the generous, beautiful free stuff you design and give away. You are Awesome! I’m new to blogging since Aug 2009 and I am learning so much from you.

thanks,
Lee Ann

Annalee Taylor October 20, 2009 at 7:45 pm

Thank you so much, what amazing talent you have! I LOVE this… cant wait to use it! Your the best!

Morgan October 21, 2009 at 2:18 pm

I love your website! I have gone to it before and downloaded your free fonts, but you added food AND scrapbook kits???? WHAT! Now you ARE my fav! I am downloading your fall collection as we “speak” and I can’t wait to use it on my digital scrapbooked recipe cards…
And, your recipes have made me starving, but nothing I have here can POSSIBLY satsitfy me as much as what you made, so I’m going back to look at it again…
Hugs
Your new fan
Morgan
Oh, my blog is private, but you probably don’t want to see a blog about a mom, her three crazy kids (4, if you count her man) and their bonkers life. But IF YOU do, send me your email and I will hit you with an invite!

Nicole October 24, 2009 at 6:56 pm

I love this kit! I did my blog with it…http://orderoverchaos.blogspot.com/ How do you make it so the people who comment have the little embellishments?

LOVE your site!

Nicole

Úrsula October 30, 2009 at 6:16 pm

Thank you very much! If you want to see what I have done with this kit just visit my blog! http://ursulagr.blogspot.com/2009/10/blog-post_31.html

Sandra from Belgium November 1, 2009 at 11:09 am

Thank you very much for this beautiful kit.

Jami November 2, 2009 at 9:14 am

I am ready to re-do my blog for fall. Thanks for the inspiration. I am not in love with plum!

Jami November 2, 2009 at 9:15 am

duh! That was supposed to say I am NOW in love with plum, thanks to you, mostly. My fingers go too fast for my brain. :)

HorseFeathers November 5, 2009 at 8:26 am

Beautiful! Thanks for the great kit!

Anne November 6, 2009 at 9:41 am

I just downloaded these onto my computer without my scrapbooking software too, Just because I love it! I did with your other kit, too. I love free scrapbooking stuff because my money to buy more is limited. ;-)Thanks Amanda!

GlitterQueen November 11, 2009 at 11:03 am

This is awesome! Thank you so much for doing this.

Daisy Vilela November 11, 2009 at 3:58 pm

I just love those colors. Thanks so much for the kit!
ADOREI! VOCÊ É UMA SUPER ARTISTA! Beijos…

Kenzie November 11, 2009 at 7:11 pm

I absolutely love this kit! I am downloading right now! Thank you so much for sharing! I love you blog and all of your free fonts and everything! You are so talented and crafty… Thanks again!

Gabriele November 13, 2009 at 3:27 am

Wow… thank you so so much for sharing this fab kit! Can`t wait to play around with it… my todo-list, however, is sooo long at the moment that I need at least 2 weeks off *gg*
I really enjoyed reading your last articles: your hiking: the photos make me dream about that landscape, sooo beautiful! Really laughed about the photo of your dogs hiking *lol*.
And your new car: congrats! We are also looking for a new car at the moment, but cannot decide yet what to take…
Wishing you a great weekend!
Gabriele

Joni S. November 19, 2009 at 4:43 am

Thank You! Thank You, Thank You!! So very much….for sharing this gorgeous lil kit with me! I truly appreciate this Amanda!!

Not only do you take totally amaaaaaaaaaaazing photos with an awesome camera but your scrapbook items AND fonts are totally astounding! Thanks so much for sharing!

You’re just an ‘into a little of everything” kinda gal, aren’t you??!

BIG Hugs and Many Thanks!

Joni

*Ü*

Rochelle G November 19, 2009 at 8:01 pm

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit! I love it! I downloaded it and made a blog background on MY OWN! It was my first ever! Very simple, but I wanted to let you know if you wanted to check it out! Thanks again! I also added your button to my blog!

HorseFeathers November 24, 2009 at 9:26 am

Omigosh, thank you soooo much! Your kits are great! I make blog sets from digital scrapping sets, and I used this to give my blog a facelift (ohorsefeathers.blogspot.com). More papers pleeease!

Soledad Augeri November 25, 2009 at 4:29 pm

Hi!
I’m from Buenos Aires, Argentina and I LOVE your blog!!! I’s great! It has so many things and so many freeshare stuff!!! I simply can’t believe it!
Thank you so much. It’s very difficult to find blogs like this in my country. I’m a graphic designer and a mom, and love scrapbooking … so I’ll be visiting your place to find some new stuff.

Thank you again!!!
Soledad

Soledad Augeri November 25, 2009 at 4:30 pm

One question … do you know if there is a free blog design like blogger.com?

Jen December 1, 2009 at 4:54 pm

This is so cute! Thank you! Love when you have things to download. We want more more more! :D
- Jen

CarolynM December 17, 2009 at 3:35 pm

Your kits are beautiful. Keep them coming!

Susan J. December 19, 2009 at 6:21 am

Thanks so much awesome shares!

scrappyt December 30, 2009 at 10:26 am

Super cute kit. Great colors. Thanks for sharing.

Kristie December 30, 2009 at 11:49 pm

This kit is spectacular. Thank you for sharing!! Can’t wait to play around with it!

Kathleen January 2, 2010 at 3:41 pm

Thank you so much for this beautiful freebie. You are so talented, I absolutely love everything in this kit. The colours are perfect! Thank you.

Kathleen January 5, 2010 at 11:39 am

I’ve just finished a scrapbook page using your Fall Kit. I’ve posted it (today) on DesignerDigitals.com My username on there is Missmolloy and the page is entitled “On the beach in Ireland” if you’d like a peek. Such wonderful easy colours to work with, thank you again.

Marif January 8, 2010 at 8:12 am

Gorgeous, thank you so much!

Tina January 21, 2010 at 12:29 pm

Your kit is absolutely Georgeous! I can not wait to play with it. I am going to make an album with it! Thank you for sharing!

Wini January 29, 2010 at 3:28 pm

I love the kit! Now I just need to learn how to use it!

Mali February 25, 2010 at 7:19 am

Thank you very much for the freebie! It’s nice!

The Hobby Barrel blog March 3, 2010 at 1:04 pm

I really enjoy your site! I have spent literally hours on here learning much needed information. I have downloaded your free kits and I have made some blog backgrounds from them and I plan on making more. And yes they are free at our blogspot. If you have time let me know what you think and if I can improve it in any way. Thank you.

Amber March 26, 2010 at 11:05 pm

Just wanted to say thank you!!!!!!!!! I have spent a load of time on your blog and have downloaded your freebies and made my first blog background and header all by myself thanks to your tutorials! Love your blog!!! Am now a faithful reader and have stolen your button for my blog!!! Thank you for all of the knowledge and fun and can’t wait to learn more!!!!! Head over to my blog (http://www.thedembkowskis.blogspot.com/) to check out what I did with your fall freebie kit!!!

Louise Chacinski March 27, 2010 at 7:50 am

This is really a beautiful kit =) I am total new of making my own backgrounds, but i will give it a try =)
Thanx for sharing!!

/ Louise from Sweden

yenni March 29, 2010 at 8:22 am

Hi amanda, i just know ur website when i searching about scrapbook. ur site is really wonderfull^^!! thankyou soo much for sharing such an inspiring scrapbook layout and especially thx for sharing the elemen kits..
i really into digital scrapbook rite now and ur kits its really usefull for me =)
luv this theme and hope i can see more from you, thanx again and ciao♥ ^^

Valérie March 29, 2010 at 11:28 am

Thank you so much for this wonderful kit !!!

Gunhild April 9, 2010 at 8:29 am

I love the buttons, they are just SO cute!

tala motuliki April 18, 2010 at 9:25 pm

thanks girl! I looove it! if ya get a chance stop by my blog, I’ve used your new kit for my blogger heading! and your pea font! love it and love you!

Gwen June 22, 2010 at 10:06 am

Thank you and keep up the good work…. love the kit ….
Greets from Suriname !!!

Kirstin July 20, 2010 at 4:16 pm

how do you download this onto photoshop?

Sarah (My World of Books July 21, 2010 at 10:07 am

Hey Amanda,

I have been coming to your blog for the past two weeks trying to figure everything out. I love your kit and I used it on my blog! I also used your signature tutorial and your fonts tutorial. I love it. I am still making adjustments. The only problem I have is with the fonts. I am using Baby Boston and it works great on my sidebars, but it won’t work on my post title. I am going to try to use the font on my menu by experimenting a bit. Thank you for the kit and all your tutorials. They have been really helpful.

bex July 24, 2010 at 10:23 am

YOU ARE THE BEST!

Patti August 8, 2010 at 11:31 pm

Thanks ever so much for the freebie fall kit – you ARE generous1

Jennifer September 11, 2010 at 12:59 pm

Thanks for the kit! I’m looking forward to using it.

Nichola Alana September 25, 2010 at 10:23 pm

Hi Amanda! I tried putting together my first “own” blogger background using your awesome kit! Here it is on photobucket:

Only prob is, I don’t know how to make it my background. It keeps coming out wrong. (Too small an image, even though I’m sure its the right size.)Help!?

Thank you!

(Huge Fan.)

Kate September 29, 2010 at 11:46 am

Thanks so much! Can’t wait to use it!

Donny October 18, 2010 at 11:22 pm

Gracias amiguita por compartir .
Te dejo un abrazo

Vicky November 1, 2010 at 5:57 pm

Thank you so much! i never did digital scrapbooking before, but this has inspired me–maybe i can figure out how to do it now LOL

Mel November 10, 2010 at 10:47 am

LOVE love love love the kits you’ve shared! They are by far my favorites. When will you be sharing some more? :)
Thank you!!!

Erika November 16, 2010 at 3:25 am

Love this kit! The colors are fabulous :)
Thank you so much for sharing!

Ashley January 4, 2011 at 1:00 am

Thanks for the kit! Love it! I used it on my blog http://www.eisymorgan.blogspot.com I keep tweeking it! Thanks so much!

Amberdenise January 20, 2011 at 5:07 pm

Very cute! I haven’t used it yet, but plan to. I’m getting into the whole template/background thing and I have found your site to be WONDERFUL when I’m stuck needing information. Thanks!

Shelly February 7, 2011 at 11:22 pm

I am loving this kit! Love the scarf too..wish I knew how to tie one of those nicely! I am in awe of your craft room too. Stylish, crafy and oraganized..is there anything you can’t do!?! Thanks a million!

Pam February 21, 2011 at 10:02 pm

Thank you so very much for sharing your time and creativity ♥ !!!

Amber Hinckley April 13, 2011 at 5:18 pm

Wow thanks!

Laalys May 4, 2011 at 10:06 pm

tnks for sharing! i love your kit

Joyce May 6, 2011 at 7:53 pm

Love it, thanks

Jodi May 19, 2011 at 4:50 pm

Hi Amanda ~

I had wanted to use some of your backgrounds and embellishments to put together some “freebie” designs on my site…I was wondering if you have a commercial license that I would need to purchase.

Thank you so much ~ love your site!
Jodi

jeab June 25, 2011 at 9:08 pm

thank you so much for sharing ! thaaaaaank you

Curlie August 7, 2011 at 3:02 am

I love this, and just found it! Would love to do some things with it! Thanks SOOOOO much!

HobbyBook August 31, 2011 at 7:14 am

Hi Amanda, thank you so much for this wonderful kit.
I have used it to make a blogger template
It was a pleasure to use it.
Barbara.

Rosemary S. September 12, 2011 at 10:20 am

Amanda! I’m like 2 years late(!) – I just ‘found’ your blog about a year ago…. This is a beautiful kit…..and, if it’s still available for download, I’m going to do exactly that!

Thanks for sharing your mega talent with us!

Rosemary

lea September 17, 2011 at 1:02 am

Thanks so much!

Christine September 22, 2011 at 7:08 am

Gorgeous kit, gorgeous colours. Thank you for your generosity in sharing your wonderful talents with us.

Lori@kitchenfunk October 8, 2011 at 2:29 pm

I didn’t know how much I would like working digitally, but I just started playing around and found out I love it! Thank you for having such great information (& free supplies) as I learn (this can be a CHALLENGE for me! Ty for the great tutorials). :) ~Lori

Tammy October 10, 2011 at 8:35 pm

Thank you! LOVE the colors!

emma December 20, 2011 at 3:40 am

Hallo, viellen Dank für dieses Scrapelemente. Ich bin versuche mich ganz neu beim digitalenscrappen und war ganz glücklich diese tolle Seite gefunden zu haben.
Vielen Dank
Emma
aus Deutschland

a f cormier January 24, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Thank you for this great freebie! Just love the colors.

RennyStyles February 3, 2012 at 7:30 pm

I was thinking of make a fanbook to my fave boy band & this kit will help me! thank you so so so much :’) <3 xx

Granny Enchanted February 20, 2012 at 6:34 am

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/02/sundays-guest-freebies_19.html

Donna February 23, 2012 at 3:08 pm

thank you. I just found your site am enjoying poking around in it.

Pearita March 19, 2012 at 4:31 am

WOW !!! This kit is very pretty. Thank you for your sharing.

Glynis April 21, 2012 at 3:24 pm

This is so nice thanks for sharing

AL May 12, 2012 at 9:42 am

I am from Indonesia, Bali. Me absolutely like it!!! I like all of your creations. I adore you much, and kevin too. You two are just so sweet.

Thank you!!

Bakura May 27, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Thank you for the freebie! It looks so cute! I can’t wait to use it in some of my works (: Thank you for sharing~

Jessica June 10, 2012 at 11:28 pm

Awesome! Thanks for all you share!

Carol October 17, 2012 at 9:11 pm

Thanks for sharing these are wonderful cheers carol

g crowning October 20, 2012 at 12:19 am

thanks for a wonderful breebie…

Mary October 23, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Thanks for another great digi-kit freebie! I love the colors and everything about it. I just used it to makeover my blog. :) Thanks so much for your generosity!

Deanna December 1, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Thanks so very much!

Kristy December 25, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Hi Amanda,

I just found this post a few years late. I have tried to download the file several times and tried different locations on my computer. I get an error message “zip file empty”. Can you check the file source? Thanks for all the freebies. Excellent website design

Kim January 30, 2013 at 11:52 am

These are incredible, THANK YOU!!!

Brittany February 7, 2013 at 3:43 am

Hey! I just found this download and it’s also doing the same thing to me as a couple other people. It gets about 10% downloaded, says it’s finished, but when I click on it, it says there’s nothing in the zip file to open! I would REALLY love to add this to my digital scrapbook supplies, so if there is some sort of fix or an issue on my end that you know about, please help me! :(

Kelda March 9, 2013 at 10:19 am

Thank you so much for sharing.

Daisy March 11, 2013 at 11:10 am

Hi, it’s very nice of u to share this beautiful kit.
I made some blogwear using ur kit, u may want to take a look. Here’s the link :

Connie March 26, 2013 at 6:27 pm

Hi guys!!! I ‘ve been downloading some of your fonts, I love them!! I really want Amanda to make my own font soon!!! I am a big fan of your blog. I love this beautiful kit, but when I tried to download it, it came back with an error message :( I don’t know what”s wrong! Can you help me? thanks!!!

Gail March 28, 2013 at 8:29 pm

Love you work,amazing! But I’m unable to open your gorgeous work on my Mac book. I keep getting the following message when I try to unzip the file: unable to unarchive into downloads.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Lisa D. September 11, 2013 at 12:03 am

Just came across this while doing a search. Thanks so much. Awesome colours.

Jennifer Pilger February 25, 2014 at 8:31 pm

I just tried to download this one and the spring one and it won’t let me open them…it keeps saying it’s invalid. Is there something I’m doing wrong? Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tonet February 28, 2014 at 10:33 pm

I love these designs. Beautiful, classy and chic! But I can’t seem to extract it, it says ‘invalid file’
May you please upload a working file? I need these for my daughter’s party. Thank you so much!

Amanda June 27, 2014 at 1:14 pm

Hi there, Just downloaded and I have the same issue with it being “invalid” . I watched the download and it freezes at 122 megabites out of 158. Anyway to get a working file? I just LOVE how the preview looks!

Tautchia July 11, 2014 at 1:03 pm

Thank you so much! This kit is super cute!

Christina November 15, 2014 at 7:15 pm