This White Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter is the motherlode of all dips! It also tastes amazing in milkshakes – you simply can’t go wront with it!
- 1 (16 oz) jar honey roasted peanuts
- 1 (12 oz) bag white chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- Place peanuts and white chocolate chips in the work bowl of a food processor and process on high for 4 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Add pretzels and pulse until pretzels are chopped into small pieces, and combined to desired texture.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Serve with pretzels, chips, crackers, fruit, vegetables, pancakes, waffles, make into a milkshake, and more!
Keywords: peanut butter dip, pretzels recipe, homemade pretzels recipe, peanut butter recipe, homemade peanut butter, how to make peanut butter