The Ultimate Halloween Brownie Bars are soft, chewy, moist, and filled with Oreos and peanut butter! There are no tricks with this tasty Halloween treat.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9.9 oz) pkg white chocolate candy corn M&Ms or 1 cup Reese’s Pieces
- 1 pkg Halloween or Double Stuffed Oreos
- 1 Family Size (9—13) Brownie mix
- 1/4 cup hot fudge topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream the butter, peanut butter, and both sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3-5 minutes. Add the eggs, milk and vanilla and beat until dough is light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt, then slowly add to the mixer until the flour is just combined. Stir in M&Ms.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray, line with wax paper, and spray with cooking spray again. Spread the cookie dough in the bottom of the dish. Top with a layer of Oreos.
- Mix together brownie mix, adding an optional 1/4 cup of hot fudge topping to the mix. Pour the brownie batter over the cookie dough and Oreos.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted 2″ from the edge comes out with moist pieces clinging to it.
Keywords: halloween dessert recipe, halloween dessert, best brownie recipe, best brownies, halloween brownies, halloween recipe, fudgy brownies recipe