These Thin Mint Brownies are super fudgy, chocolatey brownies topped with Thin Mint Buttercream frosting! They’re just like the classic Girl Scout Cookies but in irresistible brownie form.
- 1 (16.5 oz) box Devil’s Food Cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (9 oz) bag mint chocolate chips
- 1 (9 oz) box Thin Mints (about 30 cookies)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (12 oz) bag mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13 baking dish with aluminum foil and coat generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- With a mixer, beat cake mix, eggs, and melted butter until well combined. Then stir in mint chocolate chips until evenly distributed. Press into the bottom of prepared pan, and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes until the edges have just set. Allow to cool completely.
- For the frosting, crush the cookies in a Ziploc bag into fine crumbs. With the mixer again, beat the cookie crumbs, powdered sugar, and softened butter for 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy. Spread over cooled brownies and top with mini chocolate chips. Cut into squares and serve.
Keywords: thin mint recipe, mint brownies, cake mix brownies, fudgy brownies, fudgy brownies recipe, homemade brownies, homemade brownies recipe, homemade brownies easy, best homemade brownies, best brownies recipe, best brownies recipe ever