These Smokey Sausage Cups make such a cute little appetizer! They’re crunchy, flavorful and perfect for everything from parties to movie nights!
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- 1 sheet Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry, thawed
- 8 oz. smoked sausage or kielbasa, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoon orange marmalade or your favorite jam
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10×15-inch rectangle. Cut the pastry sheet into 24 (2 1/2-inch) squares. Press the pastry squares into 24 mini muffin-pan cups.
- Stir the sausage, marmalade and mustard in a medium bowl. Spoon about 1 tablespoon sausage mixture into each pastry cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Sprinkle the pastries with the parsley before serving.
Recipe shared with permission from Pepperidge Farm
Keywords: sausage recipe, sausage appetizer, easy appetizer recipe, easy appetizer for parties, best appetizer recipe, easy appetizer for a crowd, easy sausage recipe