This Rotisserie Chicken Ravioli is such a delicious dinner recipe! Made with browned butter, toasted walnuts and crispy sage, it’s such a yummy pasta dish for the whole family to enjoy.
- 1 lb chicken breast with rib meat
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 9 oz fresh mini ravioli
- 2 oz (1/2 cup) walnuts
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup fresh sage leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and thyme and rub over both sides of the chicken. In a dutch oven or large, oven-safe pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, skin side down, and cook for 2 minutes until golden brown. Flip and cook for two more minutes. Move the pot to the oven and continue cooking for 25-30 minutes. Allow the chicken to cool for 5 minutes, then chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Boil and drain the ravioli according the to package directions.
- Place the walnuts in a large skillet over medium heat and toast for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove and chop. Wipe the skillet clean, and melt 4 tablespoons of butter in the same skillet over medium heat. When the butter just starts to turn brown, add the sage and stir constantly for one minute. Immediately add the ravioli and stir to combine. Add the chicken and most of the chopped walnuts and stir.
- Plate the pasta and top with remaining walnuts.
Keywords: ravioli recipe, ravioli bake, ravioli homemade, chicken pasta dish, chicken pasta recipe, easy chicken pasta recipe, healthy chicken pasta recipe, best chicken pasta recipe, chicken pasta, easy chicken dinner