These impossibly delicious Red Velvet Oreo Truffle Brownies are so easy to make with red velvet cake mix. Filled with creamy Oreo truffle filling and topped with rich chocolate ganache & chocolate chips, these brownies are ultimate decadence.
- 1 box (18.25 oz) red velvet cake mix
- 1 cup butter, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (about 36) whole Oreos
- 1 bag (11.5 oz) milk chocolate chips (about 1.5 cups)
- 1 bag (12 oz) mini chocolate chips (about 1.5 cups)
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil and coat with cooking spray. Beat together cake mix, 1/2 cup melted butter, and 2 eggs until fully combined and smooth. Press into the bottom of prepared pan and bake for 15-18 mins, until just set. Do not overbake.
- Crush whole Oreos in a Ziploc bag or food processor into fine crumbs. Stir together with remaining 1/2 cup melted butter and mix well. Pour over baked red velvet brownies and gently press down in an even layer.
- Place the milk chocolate chips in a medium-sized bowl. Bring the heavy cream to a low boil, then pour over chips. Let sit for 5 minutes, then whisk together until completely smooth and thick. Pour over Oreo layer. Top with mini chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 30-45 mins to allow chocolate ganache to set up. Cut into bars and serve.
Keywords: cake mix brownies, red velvet brownies, red velvet recipe, easy brownies, easy brownies recipe, fudge brownies recipe, fudge brownies, best brownies, best brownies recipe, best brownies ever