This cheesy Pesto Chicken Breakfast Casserole is the perfect savory brunch! Layers of fluffy crescent rolls, fresh basil pesto, shredded chicken, and melty cheese all in one perfect bite!
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1.5 cups prepared basil pesto (We like DeLallo)
- 8 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Boil chicken breasts for 10 minutes. Shred. Mix with pesto. Set aside. In a separate bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper (I use 1 teaspoon each).
- Roll out crescent roll dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Top with chicken and pesto. Pour eggs evenly over chicken. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Serve.
Keywords: breakfast casserole recipe, best breakfast casserole, easy breakfast casserole, healthy breakfast casserole, chicken casserole recipe easy, chicken casserole recipe healthy, best casserole recipe, best baked chicken recipe, chicken breakfast