This one-dish Peas, Ham, and Creamy Noodles recipe is easy to prepare and perfect for the whole family. It tastes awesome, too!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups onion, diced
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 pound cooked ham, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Melt the butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onions until golden brown, about 5 mins.
- Add broth, half-and-half, and noodles to skillet and bring to a boil. Add diced ham, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, until noodles are tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- If your cream sauce is not thick enough, stir together 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and 3 tablespoons of cold water. Pour into skillet. Season with plenty of salt and pepper, then stir to combine. Sauce should thicken immediately. Add peas and lemon juice to skillet and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: easy pasta dish, easy pasta recipe, easy pasta dinner recipe, creamy pasta recipe, easy dinner idea, easy dinner recipe, pasta dish, pasta dinner, easy pasta, easy noodles recipe