The best homemade peanut butter cookies recipe!
- 1 (16 oz) can honey roasted peanuts (or 1 cup peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 whole tablespoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar + a dash of cinnamon for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add the peanuts to a food processor and process for 4 minutes without stopping until smooth. Add salt to taste if desired.
- Beat butter, sugars, and 1 cup of homemade peanut butter on medium-high speed for 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt then add to wet ingredients and mix on low speed until just combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough into balls, roll in cinnamon sugar and use a fork to press flat. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes until edges just start to turn golden.
Keywords: peanut butter cookie recipe, easy peanut butter cookies, how to make peanut butter cookies, best peanut butter cookies, homemade peanut butter cookies