These Mini Funfetti Cupcakes are absolutely adorable for a little one’s birthday party. They’re simple, delicious, and easy to make with just 4 ingredients.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons Tahitian vanilla extract
- Place the butter, sugar, cream and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Beat on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 3-5 minutes.
- If necessary, add more cream, one tablespoon at a time, beating for 1-2 minutes after each addition until desired consistency is reached.
- Pipe onto cupcakes and top with confetti sprinkles!
Keywords: vanilla frosting recipe, homemade frosting recipe, vanilla frosting, easy frosting recipe, best frosting recipe, easy homemade frosting, how to make frosting, how to make vanilla frosting, how to make homemade frosting, mini cupcakes recipe