This Italian Meatball Tortellini is the perfect dinner recipe for lovers of spaghetti and meatballs. Saucy, cheesy, and full of fantastic meatballs!
- 20 meatballs, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 4 cups (18 oz) cheese tortellini, fresh or frozen
- Cook the meatballs according to the package directions.
- Add broth, spaghetti sauce, and tortellini to a large (12-inch) skillet or dutch oven. Bring to a boil, then cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add the cooked meatballs and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste if desired. Simmer for an additional 2 minutes to heat through.
- Top with basil and parmesan cheese if desired.
Keywords: meatball pasta, tortellini recipe, tortellini cheese recipe, italian dinner, italian dinner recipe, easy dinner recipe, easy pasta recipe, quick and easy dinner recipe, quick and easy recipe for dinner, easy family dinner