These Hazelnut Butter Cookies are so soft and delicious. All you need is 20 minutes, a few ingredients, and a glass of milk to go along with these bad boys!
- 12 oz chopped or whole hazelnuts without skin
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 bag (10-12 ounces) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add the hazelnuts to the workbowl of a food processor and process for 2-4 minutes until liquified and smooth.
- Beat butter, sugars, and 1 cup of hazelnut butter on medium-high speed for 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt then add to wet ingredients and mix on low speed until just combined. Add chocolate chips and stir until just combined.
- Use a medium (1.5 tbsp) cookie scoop to form dough into balls. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes until edges just start to turn golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
Keywords: easy cookies recipe, butter cookies recipe, best butter cookies recipe, easy chocolate chip cookies, easy chocolate chip cookies recipe, best chocolate chip cookies recipe