This Harvest Breakfast Braid is the perfect way to start your day! Filled with cheese, pecans, cranberries and apples, this giant pastry has all your favorite breakfast flavors.
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Classic Pizza Crust
- 2/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, cored, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 6 slices Havarti cheese, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 1 lb sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line 15×10-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Unroll dough in pan. Press dough almost to edges of pan. Spread 1/3 cup of marmalade down center of dough. Top with apple slices, half of the cheese, the sausage, the remaining cheese, half the pecans, and half the cranberries.
- Make cuts 1 inch apart on long sides of dough to within 1/2 inch of filling. Fold strips of dough diagonally over filling, alternating from side to side, stretching dough as needed. Bake 15 minutes.
- Spread the remaining 1/2 cup marmalade over the top and sides of the partially baked braid. Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes longer until golden brown. Serve warm.
Keywords: homemade breakfast, breakfast pastry, danish recipe, danish cheese recipe, Danish pastry recipe, pastry recipe, healthy breakfast recipe, easy healthy breakfast recipe