Packed with marshmallows, chocolate and peanut butter, these Gooey Ritz Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars are out of this world! This easy cake mix cookie bar recipe is perfect for every occasion.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 sleeves Ritz crackers
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (8 ounce) bags mini Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13 inch baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray. Beat cake mix, butter, and egg into a firm dough, then press into the bottom of prepared pan. Top with a layer of Ritz crackers.
- Mix together marshmallow creme and sweetened condensed milk until fully combined, and pour evenly over the crackers. Top with mini peanut butter cups and one sleeve crushed Ritz crackers.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool completely in pan before cutting and serving. Bars will be very gooey when warm, but will set up once cooled.
Keywords: smores bars recipe, smores cookies recipe, cake mix cookie bars, cake mix cookie recipe, peanut butter cookie bars, smores recipe, smores bar recipe, smores dessert, easy cookie bars