These Crock Pot Orange Sweet Rolls are super soft, gooey and covered in caramel. With a hint of orange, they make the perfect breakfast biscuit!
- 7 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (8oz) can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon salted butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- Stir 3 tablespoons melted butter and 1/4 cup brown sugar into the bottom of the Crock-Pot.
- Unroll the crescent dough and pinch seams together. Spread evenly with 5 tablespoons of softened butter. Spread the orange marmalade on top of the butter, then sprinkle brown sugar on top. Roll the dough tightly into a log, and cut into 8 equal pieces (about 1-inch wide). Place the buns in the Crock-Pot and cook on HIGH for 1-2 hours until the bottoms of the buns are golden brown.
- Top with glaze and serve warm.
- In a cup or jar, add the powdered sugar, melted butter, and orange zest. Cut the orange in half and squeeze in just enough juice to make a glaze. Stir with a fork until smooth and combined. If the glaze is too thin you can add more powdered sugar. Pour over the top of the buns.
Keywords: sweet rolls recipe, sweet rolls, orange rolls, breakfast rolls, easy breakfast recipe, best breakfast recipe, caramel rolls, caramel rolls recipe