The BEST easy chicken enchilada recipe for Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas.
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped or shredded
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9×13 baking dish with Pam.
- Add Rotel and cream cheese to a large skillet over medium heat and stir until very well combined and cheese is melted. Stir in chicken.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas and place seam side down in a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese, and generously drizzle with whipping cream.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 min. Take off foil and cook for another 15 mins, or until top is golden brown.
Keywords: easy chicken enchilada recipe, easy chicken enchiladas, white chicken enchiladas, easy enchiladas, how to make chicken enchiladas, creamy chicken enchiladas