These Chocolate Peanut Butter Nutella Oreo Cookies are the ultimate dessert recipe. They’re so rich, decadent, and all around delicious!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 heaping cup Nutella
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee, espresso, or water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 Oreo cookies, lightly crushed
- Add peanut butter, Nutella, egg, and sugars to the workbowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat for 2 minutes on medium-high speed to cream. Stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl if needed.
- Then add cocoa powder, coffee, vanilla, and baking soda and beat for 1-2 minutes on medium-high speed until the ingredients are well combined. Add the crushed Oreo pieces and stir to combine. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a medium (1.5 tbsp) cookie scoop, drop dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, about 2 inches apart. Flatten the dough slightly.
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes. They firm up more as they cool; don’t overbake which is easy to do with dark-colored cookies. Store in an airtight container at room temperature on in the refrigerator for up to one week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Keywords: oreo cookie recipe, peanut butter cookie recipe, peanut butter cookie recipe easy, peanut butter cookie recipe soft, nutella cookies recipe, chocolate peanut butter cookies