These homemade Chicken Packets are so nostalgic and comforting! Warm chicken and cream cheese oozing out of a toasted crescent roll – they’re perfection!
- 2 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 (3 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray rectangular baking sheet with Pam.
- Mix chicken, cream cheese, and milk a large bowl. Unroll crescent rolls. Each tube will contain 4 rectangles of dough with a diagonal perforation. Press along diagonal perforation to seal together. Spoon chicken mixture into the center of 4 rectangles. Place the other 4 rectangles over the filling and pinch the edges together of seal tightly. Brush each packet with melted butter and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 mins or until golden brown.
Keywords: best chicken recipe, breaded chicken recipe, how to make breaded chicken, homemade hot pocket, simple chicken recipe, quick and easy chicken recipe