These Cheesy Party Burgers are the perfect make-ahead meal for all occasions! Soft, buttery dinner rolls, seasoned beef, spicy tomatoes and gooey melted cheese all in one hand-held bite.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 cups diced onion (about 1 whole onion)
- 3–4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10-oz) can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles, drained
- 12 slices cheddar cheese
- 12 dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place a large skillet on the stovetop over high heat. When the pan is very hot, add the beef and season with salt, pepper, cumin, mustard powder, and paprika. Add the onion and garlic, and cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and onions are golden. Stir in drained tomatoes until well combined.
- Place bottom half of buns in prepared pan. Top with beef & sliced cheese. Finish off with the top half of the bun.
- Mix all the ingredients for the glaze in a sauce pan over medium heat until melted, smooth and combined. Pour over the buns.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
Keywords: cheeseburgers recipe, best hamburger recipe, easy hamburger recipe, best burgers recipe, easy burgers recipe, homemade burgers recipe, homemade burgers, best homemade burgers