This Caribbean Shrimp Pasta is a fabulously fresh pasta for spring and summer! Golden, crunchy shrimp are paired with a zesty mango-peach salsa with avocado and linguine. So good!
- 1.5 pounds shrimp (peeled, deveined, tails removed)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2–3 tablespoons flour
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups mango peach salsa
- 8 ounces linguine pasta
- 2–3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- Generously season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Add flour one tablespoon at a time, tossing to coat, until the shrimp is evenly coated with flour and no longer sticky.
- Heat one tablespoon olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil is very hot and just starts to smoke, add the shrimp in an even layer. (You may have to do two batches.) Cook for 1-2 minutes per side, until crust is golden and shrimp are pink. Remove the shrimp to a plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the broth, cream, salsa, and linguine. You can break the linguine into smaller pieces if your skillet isn’t large enough, but I left mine whole. Bring to a boil, then cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, diced the avocado and chop the fresh cilantro. When the pasta is tender, stir the sauce to combine, then plate the pasta. Top with shrimp, avocado, and cilantro. Serve and enjoy! :)
Keywords: shrimp pasta dish, shrimp pasta recipe, easy shrimp pasta recipe, easy shrimp pasta, shrimp linguine, pasta recipe with shrimp, mango salsa recipe, peach salsa recipe