These delicious Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches are easy to make with only 5 ingredients! Homemade chessters have never been so easy and fun.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter
- 1 (16.5 oz) box yellow cake mix
- 2 (1.5 oz) packets Maple & Brown Sugar instant oatmeal
- 2 large eggs
- 1 bag (12 oz) mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt one stick of butter until golden brown, whisking constantly after butter melts. Immediately pour into the bottom of a large mixing bowl. Add cake mix, oatmeal, and eggs, and beat on low speed until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1.5 tablespoons of dough onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes, until edges are just starting to turn golden brown.
- If desired, sandwich a scoop of ice cream between two cookies and roll in extra chocolate chips to coat. Freeze until ready to eat.
Keywords: homemade ice cream sandwiches, best chocolate chip cookie recipe, easy chocolate chip cookies recipe, homemade chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip cookies recipe, homemade cookies recipe, chocolate chip cookies from scratch, homemade chocolate chip cookies recipe, best cookie recipe, best chocolate chip cookies