This easy 4 ingredient Brown Butter Blueberry Cobbler is one of my favorite desserts of all time. Soft cake, crispy streusel and fresh blueberries topped with vanilla ice cream!
- 3 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×11 or 9×13 dish with nonstick cooking spray. Mix the blueberries and sugar and pour into the bottom of the prepared dish. Whisk together butter and cake mix. Crumble over blueberries.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, until bubbly and browned on top.
Keywords: cobbler recipe, blueberry cobbler recipe, easy blueberry cobbler, blueberry cobbler cake mix, easy cobbler, easy cobbler recipe, blueberry dessert, blueberry dessert recipe, easy blueberry recipe