An absolutely incredible recipe for Becky Higgins’ Garlic Chicken Farfalle with a few edits from myself. This is going to be your new go-to dinner recipe!
- 16 ounces Farfalle pasta
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3–4 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, crushed OR garlic salt (I do a spoonful of crushed garlic)
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 oz) Lawry’s mesquite marinade with lime juice
- Crock pot chicken and bottle of marinade on low for 6 hours. Pull marinated chicken out of the juices, allow to cool a little bit, and shred (I pull it apart). Set this aside.
- About a half-hour before serving, boil the pasta. In a small saucepan, melt butter, add garlic, whipping cream, pepper, parmesan cheese, and crumpled bacon. Whisk together on low heat for 3-4 minutes. In a large bowl, pour over cooked, drained pasta, add chicken and stir through.
- Sprinkle a little bit more shredded parmesan cheese on top.
Keywords: pasta dinner, farfalle recipe, pasta dish, pasta dish with chicken, chicken pasta, chicken pasta recipe, garlic chicken pasta, chicken dinner recipe, crock pot dinner recipe