These XXL Dark Chocolate Chunk Salted Caramel Cookies are extremely soft and chewy! They’re big, chocolatey slices of heaven!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup salted caramel sauce
- 3 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 (12 oz) bag mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars until well combined. Beat in the eggs and vanilla, and swirl in the caramel sauce until well combined.
- Place the flour, salt and baking soda into a large bowl and mix. Slowly add to wet ingredients then add the chocolate chips. Save chunks for later.
- Place a 1/4 cup scoop of cookie dough into muffin top cups. Press down, then sprinkle with a pinch or two of sea salt then press the chocolate chunks over top. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until just golden around edges. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Serve with milk!!
Keywords: best chocolate chip cookie recipe, chewy chocolate chip cookie recipe, soft chocolate chip cookie recipe, best chocolate chip cookies, chewy chocolate chip cookies, best cookies recipe