This creamy Alfredo Tortellini is the perfect pasta recipe for busy weeknights! It’s cheesy, delicious and so easy to make in under 20 minutes.
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cheese tortellini
- 1 cup ham, diced
- (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1 pkg dry Italian dressing
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 stick butter
- Add tortellini to a large pot of boiling salted water and let cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile, heat a skillet to medium heat.
- Add the cream cheese, butter, cream of chicken soup, Italian dressing, and milk and stir until smooth. Once smooth, add in ham and stir to coat.
- After the tortellini finishes boiling, drain, then add to cream sauce. Stir to evenly coat and serve warm.
Keywords: alfredo tortellini, homemade alfredo sauce, homemade alfredo sauce recipe, best alfredo sauce recipe, easy alfredo sauce recipe, tortellini recipe, easy pasta dish