Spinach Artichoke Lasagna is my favorite lasagna recipe ever! This vegetarian dinner is a delicious twist on the classic Italian pasta dish.
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, well drained
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 12 oven ready lasagna noodles
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9×13″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine spinach and artichoke hearts in a food processor until smooth and creamy. (Or chop each separately with a knife until roughly chopped)
- Melt butter and garlic in a large pot over medium heat until just melted. Whisk in the flour and cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes. Whisk in milk, salt, and pepper. Increase heat to medium high and bring to a boil. Add Parmesan cheese and stir until melted. Remove from heat and stir in spinach and artichokes.
- Spread 1 cup sauce in the bottom of prepared dish. Top with 4 noodles. Spread 2 cups sauce over noodles. Top with 1.5 cups mozzarella cheese. Layer 4 more noodles, top with 2 cups sauce, 1.5 cups mozzarella cheese, and final 4 noodles. Top with remaining sauce and mozzarella cheese. (Tip: Break noodles if necessary to fit the baking dish.)
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375 degrees F for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 10-15 more minutes until browned and bubbly. Let lasagna stand for 5-10 minutes before cutting.
Keywords: best homemade pasta recipe, spinach lasagna, spinach lasagna recipe, spinach lasagna vegetarian, vegetarian lasagna, vegetarian lasagna recipe, vegetarian lasagna with spinach, best lasagna recipe, best lasagna recipe in the world, homemade lasagna recipe