This Sausage and Cheese Tortellini Pasta is one of our favorite tortellini recipes. You only need one pan, a few simple ingredients, and 30 minutes or less for this easy cheese tortellini recipe.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb smoked turkey sausage
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or your favorite spaghetti sauce)
- 1/2 cup regular or heavy cream
- 9 oz tortellini
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until just starting to smoke. Add sausage and cook until well browned, about 3-4 minutes per side. Add garlic and stir until golden and fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add broth, tomato sauce, cream, tortellini, and salt and pepper and stir to combine until simmering and bubbly.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for 12 minutes until tortellini are tender and heated through. Enjoy!!
Keywords: tortellini pasta recipe, tortellini recipe, sausage tortellini, easy pasta dish, sausage pasta recipe, easy pasta recipe, best pasta recipe, homemade pasta recipe