These easy Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas are made with just 4 ingredients. This is the perfect dinner recipe for a busy weeknight! The flavors won’t disappoint either.
- 1 (16 oz) jar Salsa Verde
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 3 cups (12 oz) cooked, chopped chicken
- 8 medium (soft taco size) flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon a thin layer of salsa verde into the bottom of the dish.
- Combine chicken, 1 cup salsa verde, and 1 cup cheese in a bowl. Spoon about 1/3 cup mixture down the middle of a tortilla. Fold sides over and place seam side down in prepared baking dish. It’s okay if they overlap a bit.
- Top with remaining salsa and 1 cup shredded cheese. Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes until bubbly. Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: best enchiladas recipe, easy enchiladas recipe, easy enchiladas, homemade enchiladas, how to make enchiladas, salsa verde enchiladas, salsa verde chicken enchiladas, best chicken enchiladas, easy chicken enchiladas