These Juicy Bacon Cheeseburgers are to die for. Juicy burger meat with layers of bacon and melty cheese – yes please!
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 lb hamburger meat (85% lean)
- 2 tablespoon Dale’s steak seasoning
- 1 pkg dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 6 slices colby jack cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- Set out a stick of butter to soften on the counter. Cut bacon in half and fry in a large skillet over medium to medium low heat about 10 mins each side.
- Meanwhile, place hamburger meat in a shallow dish, pour over Dale’s, ranch dressing, and beaten egg. Mix together with hands, being careful not to over mix. Divide the meat into 6 even sections. Grab a section and gently form a ball. Press down to form into patty. Season both sides with Montreal Steak seasoning.
- Butter six hamburger buns with the softened butter. When all your bacon is done, leave just enough bacon grease in the skillet to coat the bottom. Turn the heat up to medium high. Once the bacon grease is hot, arrange the patties in the skillet. Cook for three mins, then flip. Let sizzle for about 30 seconds or so, then add your bacon and cheese. Cover and cook for another remaining 2 mins or so.
- Toast buttered buns under broiler in oven. When your burgers and buns are done, build and eat!
Keywords: bacon cheeseburgers, how to make cheeseburgers, cheeseburgers recipe, best cheeseburgers recipe, best burger recipe, best hamburger recipe, best homemade hamburger recipe