These Raspberry Lemon Squares are the perfect fruity dessert recipe for summer! They’re classic, tasty, and super simple to prepare!
- 1 (18.25 oz) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- zest of 1 lemon (about 1 tablespoon)
- 6 oz raspberries
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups powdered sugar (plus extra for garnish)
- juice of 1 lemon (about 1/4 cup)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with foil and coat generously with cooking spray.
- Beat cake mix, melted butter, 1 egg, and lemon zest to a soft dough. Press into the bottom of the prepared dish.
- Add rasberries to a blender or food processor and puree until liquified. Pour through a flour sifter to remove seeds.
- Beat cream cheese, 2 eggs, and powdered sugar until smooth, about 1-2 mins. And 3/4 cup raspberry puree and lemon juice, and beat until well combined. Pour on top of crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 40-45 minutes until edges are set and start to crack. Middle will still be slightly gooey. Let cool and set completely before cutting into squares. You can put the pan in the refrigerator to speed up the cooling process.
- Just before serving, top with a dusting of powdered sugar.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Keywords: lemon squares, lemon squares recipe, lemon dessert recipe, lemon bars recipe, best lemon bars recipe, easy lemon bars, raspberry bars, raspberry dessert