Everyone loves s’mores! Learn How to Throw a S’mores Party with these simple tips for setting up the perfect s’mores station! Plus a recipe for making the best oven-made s’mores.
- Graham Crackers
- Ritz Crackers
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars
- Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Bars
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- World Market Banana Chocolate Spread
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Cashew Butter
- Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Serving Trays
- Trash bag / trash can
- Ritz + Reese’s PB Cup + Marshmallow
- Ritz + Dark Chocolate + Marshmallow
- Ritz + Dark Chocolate + Salted Caramel Sauce + Marshmallow
To make S’mores in the Oven
- Prepare your s’mores fixings ahead of time. Choose your cracker, add a spread, and top with chocolate.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Adjust oven rack to middle position. Add as many or few marshmallows as you want, and broil until they reach the desired shade of toastiness. It happens quickly, so keep an eye on them the whole time. You may have to rotate the pan for even browning. If desired, flip the marshmallows to the other side to toast both sides. Remove and immediately place each marshmallow on a prepared s’more.
Nutrition facts apply to one Ritz Peanut Butter Cup S’more
Keywords: smores recipe, s'mores cookie recipe, s'mores recipe, smores in oven, baked smores, s'mores recipes, how to make smores in the oven