These Frosted Candy Bar Stuffed Cookie Cups are supremely soft, chewy cookies that are stuffed with a fun-sized candy bar and topped with vanilla buttercream frosting & crushed candy pieces. A cute and customizable cookie cupcake!
- 1 1/2 sticks (12 tablespoons) butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Tahitian vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Cream the butter, sugars, and vanilla on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk together the flour and baking soda. Next add the eggs to the wet ingredients and beat well. Finally add the flour mixture and beat on low speed until just incorporated.
- Scoop batter into a regular-sized muffin tin, filling the cups about 1/3 full. Top with fun-sized candy bars. Scoop remaining batter on top of the candy bars, filling the cups about 2/3 full. Bake at 325 for 12-15 minutes or until the edges just start to turn golden.
Keywords: cookie cupcakes, cookie monster cupcakes, cookie cake recipe, stuffed cookies, easy cupcakes recipe, best cupcakes recipe, easy dessert recipe, homemade dessert recipe, easy homemade dessert