This Easy Chicken & Couscous Skillet Dinner is the perfect recipe for a busy weeknight. Made in less than 30 minutes, it’s a healthy and yummy family dinner recipe!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups diced onion
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 2 cups diced celery
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/3 cups Israeli (Pearl) Couscous
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 12 oz (about 3 cups) chopped chicken
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add onion, carrots, and celery, season with salt and pepper, and saute for 5-10 minutes until softened and caramelized.
- Add garlic and stir to combine until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add couscous and broth, stir to combine, then cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 8-10 minutes until broth is absorbed.
- Add chicken and stir until heated through. Enjoy!
Keywords: couscous recipe, skillet recipe, chicken skillet recipe, chicken skillet, chicken dinner, chicken dinner idea, chicken dinner recipe, easy chicken dinner, easy chicken dinner recipe, healthy chicken dinner