Creamy Pesto Gnocchi with Bacon & Parmesan is a quick, easy, and mouth-wateringly delicious dinner recipe. It’s super simple to prepare in just 15 minutes!
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (16 oz) package potato gnocchi
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt and pepper, to taste (I use 1/2 teaspoon each)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- shaved or shredded parmesan, cheese (optional)
- Add pesto to chicken broth and stir to combine.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add gnocchi in a single layer and cook for 5 minutes until toasted. Pour in the broth mixture, add cooked bacon, season with salt and pepper, and stir to combine.
- When the sauce comes to a simmer, reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 5-7 minutes until the gnocchi are tender and the sauce is thickened. Pour in heavy cream and stir to combine. Serve warm with chicken or a salad and bread. Enjoy!
Keywords: easy gnocchi recipe, best gnocchi recipe, homemade gnocchi, how to make gnocchi, gnocchi sauce, italian dinner recipe, easy dinner recipe for family, quick and easy dinner recipe